Happy Birthday to my luv ~ ♥

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MY SHIGE ~~~~~ aksjfkajksjfka MY LOVE ♥

I'll make a little pic spam ~~ I think I've posted this before but wherever I like this pics so I'm posting again wuahahahaha :D/

I wonder what is he doing huh mmm last year YamaPi took him out for the first time (I think) and yeah they got drunk (?) together apparently and soo they became closer which makes me really happy coz YamaPi realized Shige is awesome ~~ and after that Ryo noticed Shige too hoho oooh Nishikato ~~ ♥

I think everyday I love him more and more is that possible is hard too think I probably won't meet him ;___; (same with the rest of the NEWS guys) unless I go to their concert aahh that'll make me happy~! but you know what is hard to save when johnny takes all my money yo~! I mean every 2 months I had to spend on something related to NEWS wherever I'll work my butt off so I can go to Japan and find Shige lolz

Also a note to Keii-chan: Shige is MY Shigeaki OK~!!! I hope the new DVD has awesome KoyaShige moment though, I'm looking foward to it yay~!! bullied Shige is awesome-ness too

Ok now onto the pics:I like this pic a lot Shige looks so yum~!! hahaha I even have it on my wall *which is totally hard to make it since my mom doesn't let me put too much stuff on my walls*I like this pic a lot too ~~ his and keii-chan were really nice but I haven't found the rest I don't even know where is from but is from the album Touch times.I regret not buying the Taiwan pamphlet *cries* well I'm not missing his butai pamphlet I will soooo get it this time~!!I think Shige's fake smile is nice but I like it better when he has a genuine smile in his face it looks soo cute ^0^I might be wrong but I think this is when they (NEWS) made him do the Kuchizukewo
his face I don't really know what it says maybe he's scared?? :333
pervy or not ~~ Chirarizumu~~~!!! also don't forget that Shige has a big butt that's why his pants are always tight hahahaha xDCan't wait for Happy Music full quality with zoom and everythign yay~~~~~~ *screams on excitement*I found it and I like it ♥I do love the Taiyou no Namida custome for some reason I think is because of the colors but that aside Shige looks alksfjkafksjkajf HOT *drools*


and before I faint ~ I send him a biggggg KISS~~~~ ♥ muacks

I have posted one of the reasons why I like him here --> Essay Links
and the post I made last year -->20th it looks like I haven't change that much from last year just that now I have more reason for liking him and I love him the best now ♥ (I'm full of love)
Thanks to the people who scanlated this pics sorry can't credit properly because I found them on random sites ~ m(_ _)m

Anyways finally lots of lots of lots of love to my Shige that I LOVE HIM SOOO SOOO MUCH ♥

I'll answer last comments on next post I need to sleep (I have to work tomorrow)
Byez

ps/ looking foward the next strip on the Shounen Club ♥

3 Response to Happy Birthday to my luv ~ ♥

Anonymous
Friday, July 11, 2008 3:49:00 AM

I love that you included a kissy photo at the end! :)))

Happy Shige birthday, Kris! :)

Anonymous
Friday, July 11, 2008 7:17:00 AM

hahaha i love that "kuchizuke wo" face. i love it when he does it~ it makes me go kyaaaaaaaaaaa. i think shige is so cooooool~ too bad he's not my favorite (but he is my second favorite :P)
but thanks for the lovely pics!!!
otanjoubi omedetou shige!!!

Anonymous
Friday, July 11, 2008 4:28:00 PM

^________^ :

Omedetou Gozaimasu Kato - kun

T________T Shige make me crying

when he smile I'm gone >_<"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes