NEWS Pacific DVD covers ♥

yuyafan09: hahahaha xD i didn't meant to but I just wanted to point it out xP ~
actually he cleaned his lips after a while but yeah is true like I would freak out if my friend did that to me~ even when like for example they touch your boob or something by mistake is like WTF embarrased at the same time LOL if you want to see the vid is here --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=16FXSOsQsH4

Nahh she's not a fan but she's the first to listen my fangirlism xD well she let's me because is my money I work for it, it would be hard for me to ask for this expensive stuff anyways xD she bought me one last because I don't really remember but yeahh she did :D, my family in Peru is more interesting in NEWS though my aunt asks for them xD

I get Keii-chan NEWS from the news_jpop community @ LJ (link on the side) but I don't like always download it depends if the summary looks interesting I listen to it~ but usually when Shige is guest they laugh so much that they make me laugh to LOL

Don't be decieve by Shige he may look cool but in reallity he fails xD hahaha I'm just kidding ~~~ xD the kuchizuke wo is classic I mean he didn't even do the first time there he has done it before but no one has notice well I guess I'll show you next post hehehe
(As long as part of you loves him he'll be happy :D ♥ me too ^^)

yenyen: yep I'm like too cutesy for my liking but cute ~~ at least is not like those covers with really cheap photoshop where they put each member on a square aghhh that's ugly *_* though I was hoping for a change at least XD oh well what counts is the inside :333

there's a girl who's taking orders but since she won't stop till the day she goes to the butai~ I'm waiting if there's someone who would charge less for it is not well I'll spend a lot and be poor but I promise if I get it first and no one scans it I'll do it ^^

the otakara book is not that great except for the pics where they are going out of the building and stuff they look really good in their casual clothes the rest is more like concert pics ~ oh yeah I forgot I see Shige's nipple and Tegoshi unzipped pants there LOL? xD and no It's not an official item so you are not missing much is just for collection I guess~~

yamapigirl: we should go hunt more funny videos again even with my crappy internet connection talk to you soonn~~~~

FOR THE ONES INTERESTED ON THE OTAKARA BOOK here's the link http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/2777894.html#cutid1 ( you have to be news_jpop member so join ^^)

And for something interesting to show the DVDs covers do you like it? yes no? will their next DVD will be like it ~~ will this DVD be awesome-ness on backstage with the adorable NEWS as dorks?? we'll we will know that in a month ~


I hope the DVD leaks out somehow like last year ♥ oh and do I see chickens or something?? lolols and and RED balloon FTW ~!!

4 Response to NEWS Pacific DVD covers ♥

Anonymous
Saturday, July 12, 2008 7:23:00 AM

sorry, but can you show me where the links are? i tried to find them, but i can't. maybe i'm just too blind lol~
it would be appreciated. been looking for recent ones for forever!!!

Anonymous
Saturday, July 12, 2008 9:05:00 PM

definetly we should find more funny videos

hoorray for youtube xDDDD

Anonymous
Sunday, July 13, 2008 11:03:00 PM

heyyyyyy kris!!!!

look what i found!!!!

it's blonde shige *o*

http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/2802195.html#cutid1

Anonymous
Monday, July 14, 2008 3:26:00 AM

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

SHIGE BLOND IS SO DORKABLE!!! KYAAA~~

yeah that was thanks to yamapigirl

LOL everyones username here is related to at least ONE news member.
Maybe i should change mine too? LOLS
argh mines after one of BoA's songs. I'll think about changing it later XPP sorry about my randomness XDD

the covers remind me of the never ending wonderful story one. THEY DO. I WANT *reaches out* gah you know my friend cindy yeah? ZOMG SHE GOT TO GET ONE!!! My mums like "NO WAY NOT $60" *CUT DOWN*
i'll sit in my corner and wait for cindy to finish so she can give it to me ^.^ OH AND it releases on teh day i go camp. YAAAAAY i dont miss out eek! more massu ^.^ heehee
BYEBYE

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes