NishiKato <3333 ♥

Hi again ~~~ =]]

yuyafan09: I'm happy you get the Limited is prettier and comes with the booklet =D I know last year was $53 and now is like 10 dollars more :S my mom almost fainted when I told I spend like 60 dollars on it and I was like look this one is more special coz it's NEWS first Tokyo Dome oks and then I told that I was buying with my own money so WTH ? last year she bought for me and still expensive she didn't say anything so she remember and was like ooohhhhh I see well it's not that expensive for a year you know things are getting expensive so she thought then it's Ok ^-^;;
Can either a month a month dying while waiting.....
Ryo well I don't know for sure, it just like it makes me feel like he would date anyone as longs as he thinks is hot coz we all know he likes girls, boobs, and Leah Dizon so I don't know it's just a feeling and a couple of eerr videos hahaha that make thing damn that's so gay hahaha xD
I liked the lizard pic that's why I needed to cropp it hahaha

winterlove000: heyyy~~~~
I'm good girl what about you?? haven't hear from you in a while miss you :3
I totally knew you would say that hahahaha [about Massu]
well everybody has a dream it just happens that ours are more realistic. NOT. lol
DVD DVD DVD~!!!! too bad :/ you don't have money suree johnny's like us poor I'm serious I think I have to make a count on how much I've spend on NEWS already booooo~~~
I think the world needs to declare the internet as necessary as electricty and water what you think??

Nathalia: No japanese version of the DVD doesn't come with any type of subs ~~ the Taiwanese version does come with chinese subs though but I don't understand either .... I still buy it ~~
from my own experience is better that doesn't come with subs they are such a big distraction but I have the N.E.W.S DVD with subs on my comp though don't worry I'm sure somebody sub the DVD as fast as the DVD comes out no worries~~

yenyen: true so expensive ~~ *shrugs* still I hear that the Kanjani8 DVD was like $80 so I'm happy NEWS isn't THAT expensive, yep supporting NEWS = more NEWS for us :D is like Kat-tun they have more things such as 4 limited editions (right?) in their singles those fans support more and Kat-tun has more money to do things like that more and so on an infinite circle..
Yep I did they are cute together so cute song but is similar to their past ones baladi-sh.. so mm I don't know I want to listen the full version and then see if I like it or not.
What nooo please first I need to same some money first then I'll buy again I don't wanna get broke so fast hahahaha

For those who want to know more about SHIGE BLONDE:

~ I myself haven't seen it either, he (and Keii) announced it on Keii-chan NEWS (kei's radio show).
~ They recordered August Shounen Club episodes since one of the host is gone (for I don't know what Kat-tun related), Shige came to 'help' Keii-chan, so that's when the audience got a chance to see him blonde yet there's not pics or videos about it ~~ we have to wait *sad :(
~ Since Shige's butai start the 15th probably he will appear on the news so yeah I guess that's the first time we'll see him like that.
~ Now there's different opinions about his hair according to the reports of Shounen club recording~ some people love it and others don't - I don't know some people does exaggerate on the internet :S but the conclusion is that doesn't look bad THANKS GOD~
~ Can't wait to see him either let's wait together~!!!!
EDIT://
I read from a translation that apparently Shige's butai would be something about he has to write a story yet the deadline is coming, so he write in wherever place or something like that (that or I don't really understand Shige hahaha xD)
also there's goods for his butai such as:
pampleth, poster, photo album, and post cards. we must not forget the papa pics; I'm planing to buy the pampleth yay (^-^) also why Tegoshi and Massu didn't have it I think they didn't have goods for their shows hmm interesting anyways officially poor D:
end of edit//
I downloaded the unofficial NEWS book =D and well among the pics I saw this one ♥ My favorite [fic] pairing wears the same cap~!!! also I heard that Shige had that cap before so I guess Ryo bought the same one LOL I couldn't believe I was like is that Ryo?? Ryo?? lol
and just when I though ohhh Koyashige ~!! there was Ryo there you can see his cap next to Shige ~
Shige *drools*
and more Nishikato :3 happy =] also I don't know why I like this pic maybe is the jacket I like it ~ or I think I see the same ring as Tegoshi or I'm seen allucinations lol

also I have to add that the do camouflage well sometimes ahhh and Tegoshi wears his clothes like a girl ---> I'm serious~!

credits : inala

So my announced about Ryo is that:

I don't dislike him anymore ahhh I'm happy now that all NEWS are my loved ones now finally I hope he doesn't dissappoint me again though he better watch out~!!

I was talking with yamapigirl aka Dani about Ryo been kinda gay lol so we when on YouTube to find some videos while seeing some videos I found one interesting one:

warning PG-13: yeah I think is PG-13

the tittle of the video said Ryo Eargasm lol (that's why I clicked on it in the first place anyways) the description said to watch with headphone or alone LOL

WTH and no please don't say he makes those sounds when he's like you know because that just sounds like gay pron to me xD

the sound he made at the end Ahh~ --> the same when he said YamaPi had kissable lips

why did he make those sounds though I was laughing soooo hard ..that while working I was giggling the whole day ~ so for me it was funny I even show it too my mom LOL hahaha

Ryo-chan can't hide his feelings lol, my mom said that he does that probably because he's a talker hahaha I was like whut?? wth and then she tryed to explain more but I don't remember what else lol I should ask more about it~

oh also saw one when other guy from kanjani8 gives him a kiss (in the lips) and he didn't say anything ooohh ryo why ?? you do that (or let someone do it too you) ~!!! <-- he likes it!! hahaha *eveil laugh*

I think that's all for now tomorrow I'll come again to celebrate Shige's birthday ^-^

6 Response to NishiKato <3333 ♥

Anonymous
Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:13:00 AM

hahahaha now ryo does kinda seem gay to me. and ew~ he got kissed by another guy and didn't say anything? i would totally say something even if i got kissed by my best girl friend!!! those noises he was making was weird... (shutters)
and wow. your mom bought the last year's one for you? is she a fan of news too? it seems like she would be. it's nice that your mom lets you buy news things. my mom would yell at me cuz i'm spending too much money :'( but oh well. i can't help it cuz it's news.
and i can't wait to see Shige's blond hair!!! i hope it's as good as people are liking it says it is
... and where do you listen to kei's radio station? can't ever find any new ones...

Anonymous
Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:16:00 AM

hi hi. I've never actually been to your blog before, but I came across it when I was googling NewS stuff. I saw that you said you downloaded the NewS otakara photobook. I was wondering if you could tell me where you downloaded it from? That would be really cool, but if you can't that's ok! Thanks!!!

AM (princessabriel305@yahoo.com)

Anonymous
Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:46:00 PM

haloo~ first of all~
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to SHIGE~~~ <3

have you seen the cover of the DVD?
kinda disappointed 'cos it's almost the same as N.E.W.S.....
I wanted something different! >.<

whr did you download the otakara book?? mind sharing with me? (secretly XD)
it's not official? but i saw one NEWS otakara book in a jap bookstore here.... wonder if it's the same one...

I wanted shige's pamphlet too~
but i dont know whr to get from plus plus I'm so broke now!!
sadz........

Anonymous
Friday, July 11, 2008 9:51:00 PM

hahahahaha LOL

i dind't notice that you mention me OMG that video was sooooo funny hahahaha

see you on msn

byeeeeeee

Monday, July 21, 2008 3:32:00 AM

cool, another NEWS fan! yay!

Anonymous
Saturday, August 09, 2008 8:09:00 PM

hi!!!i was wondering..where did you download the unofficial photobook of news(otakara photobook)?i really want a copy but it's out of print..thanks!i luv your site, btw!

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes