Shige's Myojo Essays links, the reason I like him ♥

Well many of you know how much I love reading Shige's essays because when you read I'm pretty sure you identify in a way or another, I like to read a lot and that's why I would like you too read them too~!! I'm pretty sure you'll like them and see Shige's personality~~ I could say that a big part of our personality is shown through writing and this is one of the reason why I like Shige ♥

I list them, and extract a little part of his writing linking it to the essay.

#1: Door - Maybe those words on the white board hadn't been there for the stylists in front of it, maybe they had been a message for me to see who had dismissed the words as obvious.

#2: Flow - as a kid I never went against the opinion of my parents. I was weak-willed and just went with the flow, still, a part of me thinks that living like that isn't that bad, because it's thanks to my parents that I am who I am

#3: Thanks - Everyone will rather feel better being thanked than apologized to. I who always says "Sorry!" no matter what the situation wonder how it would be if I said "Thank you!" instead...

#4: Identity - Fashion is how people express their own ways of thinking in their outward appearance, and no one has the right to denounce them.

#5: Interest - This is something I can tell everyone, the more knowledge you've gathered, the more there is you can talk about with other people, thus gaining new knowledge.

#6: Lefty - Normally I think quite negatively and don't have much confidence in myself, but there is one unique thing that I can be proud of in front of other people.

#7: Wave - That is why I want to live in the now in a way that I won't regret things. In other words, as if everything was a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

#8: Start - At first, it's enough to stand at the start line. Because that alone is a hard thing to do. To work hard and develop yourself is something that starts right there if you put in an effort.

#9: Pride - If you lose a battle, even if you survived, you cut your own belly. You put your pride above everything else, you're manly to your death. To a sissy like me that seems like an exaggerated degree of manliness.

#10: Love - Someday I want to meet my fated someone, the person I can continue to love my whole life.

#11: Link (bond) - When I become a father, I wonder if I will be able to act like this. I have to be able to do it. There are more and more people who can't, so the world is changing for the worse. I have to become the kind of father, no, the kind of person who can make others feel this special bond.

#12: I don't know what happened lol xD there's no 12 D:

#13: Laugh - When I see someone else laugh, I also feel like laughing. On the other hand, when I see someone who feels sad, I also become sad.

#14: Tears - when I cry, the tears really flow, and the way I'm crying is so ugly that I certainly don't want other people to see me like this.

I hope you have fun reading those, when I read this I really identified with some of the topics he wrote about, I really like his writing obviously, well I could go on and on about his essays and how I love them. ♥

here is #23 although I don't know how much time it would be unlocked (so go as fast as you can if you can't see it that means it got locked sorry_ if you wanna read it please go --> #23: Namethe topic is obviously Name, cute story when he was little I can feel he was a happy kid, also he even mentions "Romeo and Juliet".

If you wanna read the rest of his essays (which are locked), join to Shigesuki.

Shige keep writing more I like to read about your life stories ^-^ ♥ ♥ Thanks vivian this is one of my fav Shige pics arigatou ♥

Now I shall go to sleep coz I gotta work, matta ne~~~
Kris ~~ =]

1 Response to Shige's Myojo Essays links, the reason I like him ♥

Anonymous
Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:47:00 PM

They want to win by playing their very best as opposed to winning by putting the other person
off. The player who spins the coin is referred to as the spinner.

It sounds like you log into the game and join a
"Shadow war" server and play with hundreds
of other players within that PVP world, but that world is different
from the cooperative Arkfall boss hunting world.



my site ... Motorola Razr

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes