NEWS Weeeek & Pacific! ♥ song lists!

Yeah that's right I still can't get a hold of me since I got this shocking news, I seriously almost had a heart attack because i was going to delete that mail before reading it and then decided to read and the SHOCKU!

Omg I can't believe that Weeeek (single) limited edition is already out of print like what the f they just put it yesterday to pre-order it and now?? omg I seriously need to work now and what the f the first job I find I'll be there first I was like nahhh I wouldn't like to work in mcdonalds but now I'm applying tomorrow cause I need that CD and they better have the limited edition there cause yeah.... anyways I more attracted to Regular editions but also I'm attracted to the booklets so I don't know I guess is matter of time if I get a job soon propably the limited edition if not probably regular (which is at least secured), I want to work so bad no seriously I have to cause I been lazy lately and that's not good I even got poor grades in my exams and I don't do anything (well I mean nothing really important, I help my mom of course and do my homework), but that's I had to change that need to work and reward myself with NEWS stuff and no I don't like to ask my mom for stuffs, I always like to save money and then buy something sacrificing lunch and stuff like that.

Oh the tracklist cause we wanna know what is coming :)

Weeeek : Is a single wrote by GreeeeN (do you see clearly the resemblance?) well it was the song used for the Russ-k CM which i have talked about before here http://kriskt.blogspot.com/2007/08/my-goash-i-can-not-believe-myself-for.html down the page :) you can hear a little bit of the song !

anyways the Weeeek single includes:

Weeeek
Why
With me (for the Limited Edition)
Weeeek (karaoke) (for the Limited Edition)
Rainbow (for the Regular Edition)

Limited edition has a 6 fold 12 page jacket (which is kind like 12 pages folded in 6?? i'm confused :S) and Regular Edition comes with a 4 fold 8 page jacket (from my poorly understanding in japanes)

You can watch Rainbow in this vid which I absolute adore since they sound so happy oh s*** Kusano is there :O!!! yeah I know ='(


and the Album (2nd one) is called Pacific (i wanna know why) this album includes some song from the DVD obviously the studio ones (well you know what I mean right and yeah no
SNOW EXPRESS *end of the world* no no maybe in next single yeah!!!!

愛のマタドール (Ai no Matador)
サヤエンドウ (Sayaendo)
TEPPEN ( i think re-recorded cause I mean there's no Kusano & Uchi anymore but still you can have a lil of hope)
Change the World (this one is from another CM which I talked about before too, you can hear a bit of the song here http://kriskt.blogspot.com/2007/07/omg-hontou-hi-minna-san-kris-desu.html)
君想フ夜 (Kimi Omou Yoru)
アリバイ (Alibi)
Code (Ryo's solo yeah yeahh yeahhh yeahhh <--- what? the song is like that)
チラリズム (Chirarizumu <----pervy song but Koyato/Koyashige sings it so kudos)
愛なんて (Ai Nante)
なんとかなるさ (Nantoka Arusa)
ゴメンネ ジュリエット (Gomen ne Juliet <---- oh yeah my Pi singing it *flails*)
裸足のシンデレラボーイ (Hadashi no Cinderella Boy)
星をめざして Hoshi wo Mezashite
真冬のナガレボシ Mafuyu no Nagareboshi (Regular version)
その笑顔 僕に見せて Sono Egao Boku ni Misete (Regular version)

Limited edition comes with a 32 page booklet (me likes booklets) and the Regular Edition comes with 16 page booklet (but still has to more songs) in my opinion I dunno I guess Regular Edition sound better deal but 32 page booklet sound good to me too!! oh god choices and more choices (and spending money) and I don't know most of this songs?? has anyone have hear them before?? please tell I need to know!!!!

And as it say below is released November 07 woaaahhh really close to Tegoshi's 20 birthday I guess they'll party :P but not only that you know what it means new single etc it means going to shows promotioning their song and wooot woot more NEWS to see everyday (in youtube) I'm super happy I guess november will be full with NEWS :).

No Response to "NEWS Weeeek & Pacific! ♥ song lists!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes