NEWS NEW CD & ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY (IS ALL IN CAPS) BUT I CAN'T HELP IT IS NEW NEWS CD AND ALBUM AND AND AND I CAN'T TALK AND IS RELEASED THIS NOVEMBER AND I DON'T HAVE MONEY AND I'M GOING TO SUICIDE AND I CAN'T ASK MY MOM FOR VARIOUS REASON AND I WANNA DIE CAUSE I NEED THAT CD AND I NEED NEED NEED IT AND I WANT MY DAD TO BUY IT TO ME :( I'M SAD I DON'T HAVE MONEY NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I GUESS I'LL BUY IT AFTER :( YEAH BUT DEFINETLY BUYING NEWS SINGLE AND THE ALBUM, WAIT A MINUTE PLEASE AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Ok here's the mail I got actually I never though that NEWS will be releasing a CD that soon after the DVD maaa maaaa i don't care more NEWS to fangirl about yeahhh!!! actually i don't have the money right now but I got to get what can I sell?? my shoes?? my TV, my radio mmm i can't be my radio I don't use it but but to who who do I sell it too!! I'm sorry I'm really desesperate I'm going thrusday to apply for "that" job damn it why didn't I work before..... I gonna have a heart attack and it releases so soon I have at least a month and I was thinking well I don't NEWS is gonna release something that soon and look what happened :'(

Well but I mean I still have the fangirls right?? :) please share what you buy with us onegaishimasu!!!!!

The mail that got me in SHOCK:

To secure your first press copy of any of the items listedbelow, preorder on or before October 10.
*********************************************
JECN-147NEWS/weeeek[Limited Edition] CDA952 yen US$8/116.74 Release Date:2007/11/07Description:New single release from NEWS and commercial song for the Crymson RUSS-K. Song written by the group GReeeeN specifically for NEWS about the necessity of enjoying every day of the week! Likewise, NEWS breaks new ground with a speedy rock suond that will have you bumping for more. Limited edition includes 6-fold, 12-page jacket, and non-regular edition tracks "Why" and "weeeek (Original Karaoke)."URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JECN-147
*********************************************
JECN-148NEWS/weeeek[Regular Edition] CDA952 yen US$8/116.74 Release Date:2007/11/07Description:New single release from NEWS and commercial song for the Crymson RUSS-K. Song written by the group GReeeeN specifically for NEWS about the necessity of enjoying every day of the week! Likewise, NEWS breaks new ground with a speedy rock suond that will have you bumping for more. Regular edition includes the song "Rainbow" that isn't included on the limited edition.URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JECN-148
*********************************************
JECN-149NEWS/pacific[Limited Edition] CDA2857 yen US$24/116.74 Release Date:2007/11/07Description:First new full-length album from NEWS in two and a half years incldues the hits "Hoshi wo Mezashite," "Change The World," "Gomen ne Juliette," "code," "Chirarism" asnd more unreleased tracks! Limited edition includes bonus 32-page photobook where you can see the real NEWS! *Note: this album does not contain the single "weeeek."URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JECN-149
*********************************************
JECN-150NEWS/pacific[Regular Edition] CDA2857 yen US$24/116.74 Release Date:2007/11/07Description:First new full-length album from NEWS in two and a half years incldues the hits "Hoshi wo Mezashite," "Change The World," "Gomen ne Juliette," "code," "Chirarism" asnd more unreleased tracks! Regular edition includes 16-page booklet and bonus tracks "Mafuyu no Nagareboshi" and "Sono Egao Boku ni Misete (A Capella ver.) *Note: this album does not contain the single "weeeek."URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JECN-150

and it's like ashfohgiuerg cheap :( makes me cry more cause I don't even have a penny wuaaaa!!!!!!!! *kicks everything around*
agjahgiohrobjagoifhaohg bioearahirothiahtioweg bangvkahgjb oisjgoaijg bagioweio fg sorry I can't talk anymore
Byez!

No Response to "NEWS NEW CD & ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes