Tegoshi in Peru

my gosh i can not believe myself for been so careless in not updating my blog I'm a bad girl anyways ok so all of you know I was in Peru then I came back to do the last things to go to college so couples of lines here and there and got almost 4 000 dollars pretty good huh i won't pay back yay! so you know time is what I need, but don't think I'll forget ya'll so where to start i don't have latest news maa I have to share cause I have to and neeed too!! yay...

So TEGOSHI was in PERU i can't believe when i saw it I was like what what what WHAT?? i was there too and couldn't f*@#^ see you?? nande i've been a good girl is not fair and he went to Nasca pretty close where the earthquake was....

Is on 24hrs TV i don't know what is the show about but like different artist go and i don't know what they do but they stay 24hrs long so in Tegoshi case he went to Peru cause there was this little boy who's deaf, the little boy wanted to see "Las lineas de Nasca" so he went with Tegoshi and they see it also they make their own drawing with some peruvian kids and they see it from the helicopter, you know that i haven't yet visited some of this places i'm feeling like a bad peruvian yo! ~~~~

OK these are the videos of Tego and the little kid on Nasca: *feeling proud* good story too!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3


There also MY NEWS CM RUSS-K and the song they sing is like really different me like it te hee ♥ well obviously if is NEWS it has to be good :) *smiles* song is called WEEK i want a NEWS single now!!! or an album



and this one is only YamaPi+Koyama+Massu OMG KOYAPI Rabu!~~~


I think this is all for now is just that my head is into college right now i'm getting like nervious i don't know tomorrow my first class ok see ya laterz ♥ remember to share NEWS LOVE oks

and vote for your favorite NEWS member and I'll do a pic spam of the winner :) good luck!

No Response to "Tegoshi in Peru"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes