NEWS Change the World CM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONTOU????

Hi minna-san, kris desu bringing NewS and recommendations for you!!! (i just sound like a commercial plop!)

Anyways the new NEWS is that:

chan chan chan chan........

NEW NEWS SINGLE CONFIRMED ?

Yep! it has been a rumor i didn't believed it but now is all confirmed and I hope I didn't went to the wrong sources, 'cause I'll kill myself for giving wrong information so just in case I'll write right that I'm not sure about it so please be patient till I find more evidence......
Name of the Single in question is "Change the World" (I think it sound like the inuyasha song don't remember so long ago and I have an awful memory so sumimasen).
Date of Release August 29 ( omg i got information with date and all hehe)
You wanna heard a little bit of the song well here you go.... the song is really from NewS the question is the single release here so obviously don't mix things up!
open your ears is just 14 seconds ....

First the girl commercial



Second is the little boys commercial



Does anyone knows what is this commercial about cause i have no clue....

Following the NewS single news we got the Cover for the NewS DVD Never Ending Wonderful Story:
Even though I don't have a picture cause I don't know where to find it and I haven't research it much for it...
But I know how it looks like so I guess you can hear my description:

-First is my deception No NewS on the cover that's right guys we don't get to see their gorgeous faces on the cover such a pity..... (well we can still wait for the booklet ne??)
-The cover is Rainbow (color vary depending of which edition you get but in the end is a rainbow lol), fluffy clouds, a balloon (red for the limited edition, blue for the regular) it seem like the limited edition is a little bit bigger in size well maybe I'm blind (well kind of i wear contacts) but that's what i saw and obviously NewS written right there and oh the background supposedly the sky right ....is blue-ish, pink-ish (in the limited edition) and pink-ish, yellow-ish (for the regular one) so that is just imagine those books that you had when little and you needed to colour them yeah just like that .........
-Well even though I'm wherever with this cover I'm still gonna got the booklet so yay happy ne??!!!!

limited edition (that's gonna be mine)

regular edition


and The Drama Reviews:

Papa to Musume no Nanokakan

Finished watching Papa to Musume no Nanokakan 3 episode so people I recommend this one if you wanna a good laugh seriously the dad is such a good actor super funny, and Shige omg I never saw him more handsome I wanna be thereeeeee i wanna that lucky girl acting with himmm (omg i guess i not good at all in acting since i don't like to talk in front of people who's looking at me if I don't know them well)

if you were convinced by my talk about and wanna watch it episode are on veoh..... just put on search the full name and it will come out... apparently the person who is uploading it doesn't like that much cause she says she's jealous she uploading it for the people who likes it so people watch this series cause i wanna see them all there are just seven episodes what can cause 7 hours ???

Hana Kimi

I'm halfway through the 3 episode is just that veoh is hating me don't letting me watch the videos so far I have to say is ok has his funny parts i like the guys... but please don't go topless anymore I mean when i see them shirtless i get disappointed is ok if you want cause there's lots of girls who like that but I'm not one of them gomen I prefer shirtless pics though (i guess i go for the buff style hehe.. well maybe let's not think about cause i don't wanna go pervy).....
My favorite guy so far TOMA i really like this guy and his character Nakatsu anyways I mean he had to be someone cool since is YamaPi's friend of coursewell I like him but I won't steal him from his wifeys so daijoubu girls I won't still him from you I will just admire him :P and Yuu he looks so tall why can't he give me a little bit of his tallness i wanna 5 cm and I'll be fine (since he speaks spanish i can find a way to meet his friend YamaPi lol)

well well is time for me to go to be to much internet is causing me addiction and that's not good maa since I'm in vacations... i can't stay this late can you imaging me going to school sleeping at this hours i would be like a dead walking person lol and i'm the type of person who's hyper always so I can't lose that hyper-ness hehe so now I'm offf....... (will I dream with some JE guys like all this night that are starting to freaking me out cause I'm starting to think I'm really that obsess?? lol)

edit: It was a rumor ...... bleh

No Response to "NEWS Change the World CM"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes