shock !!!

If any remembers my old blog, you could see that I was a very dedicated and loyal NEWS fan... I bought a lot of stuff from them in order to support them....
I started being a fan since april 2007, it's been a long time and of course my love switched over to other groups and of course I haven't been such a dedicated fan because I had a lot of stuff to do.. university/job/social life/etc ....

Even tho I didn't followed them anymore I was still shocked to find out about Yamapi and Ryo leaving NEWS, it never occurred to me, I always thought that even if Yamapi had solo activities he would still come back to NEWS.

I don't feel any strong feeling towards any of the members as like I said I don't follow what they do anymore.... but I think the fans that feel hurt and what not had every right to feel what they feel, some people get attached to what they like and react differently you can't ask them to feel certain way.

I personally do think is quite a douche move from Yamapi, I don't care what are his real reasons and like many said... he doesn't sound like he even cares. Ryo well I never really liked him in the first place and if he had a reason to opt out of NEWS good for him. Good luck to both in their future.

Also good luck to the new NEWS i think it'll be hard for them and it's saddening but I really hope they can get thru this and also to the fans, I offer a big hug because I know it must be hard to let go but at this moment there's nothing one can do about other than support the remaining left.

with love,
a former NEWS fan. 

No Response to "shock !!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes