I'll be a _______ on Halloween !!!

ok ok I'll say it.........
I'll be a maid
reason why is because even tho I was eyeing this sexy outfit, I feel like I didn't want to show that much skin so I went for a more conservative outfit ~
But is still in the mail so tbh I don't know how cute, good or bad will look on me so I really can't wait to try it, one of the things that bother me was that it was under lingerie category!!! so I'm like why??? is it too short in real life or maybe too sheer?? idk it was really cheap... main reason why i bought it but if it's too sheer that's not good hahaha
we'll see can't wait to try it on ~ 

No Response to "I'll be a _______ on Halloween !!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes