SMTOWN ~

After hearing about SMTOWN concert at NY, I decided (since obviously nobody is going to come to Florida) to go to this concert yeah I know still far !!!! but closer than let's say LA? lols
so I asked around my friends and they weren't sure they could make it with classes and all so I was just like ok whatever I'll go by myself if I have to !!!
Fortunately one of my friends told me that she could go with me so I was really happy and now I'm even happier  because more friends have decided to go to the concert :]
I'm so excited for this concert and as I never been to NY me and my friend have decided to travel around NY as well.... I wonder what my other friends are planning to do? after all renting one room for all of us would make our trip cheaper... but then if we wanna go to certain place and others not etc... idk I have to talk to my friends first and plan all this out~

can't wait for october 23th I'm so excited.... Imma cry when I see my love SuJu especially Eunhyuk aaaaahhh kyaaaa omg *O*

ps. not gonna lie but I don't think my friends know the extend of my fangirlism... I'm quite scared to show that part of myself? but who knows maybe I'll be completely calm because I won't be able to believe it?? hahaha anyways looking foward to this and hopefully everything runs smoothly :)

song of the post ;)
Xi Tie Jie by Kay Tse Xi Tie Jie - Binary

No Response to "SMTOWN ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes