too much !

I have a lot to study for a lot of test, quizzes, videos to watch, notes to take, homework, projects!!!!!
ughhh I'm trying to survive here, even tho i been studying every afternoon... all of these is quite a lot, no it's not hard tbh i'm understanding all the concepts etc. but it's just a lot to study for ZzZzzzz

I've been really busy studying that I missed out a lot of events at school but I really need to update and get all this work done, I guess grades>social life until I'm doing good, finished all the things I need to do.... I'm thankful I don't have to work that much lately I guess it's just a sign that I need to focus on school right now :]

anyways I got my circle lenses finally !!!! but I don't know if it's because of my dark iris but they don't look gray, they kinda look dark green?! hahah i don't know but they are really natural on my eye, keep in mind that i only got the 14mm so they do nothing in terms of enlarging my iris whatsoever. My mom loves them and she wants some too now XD

ps. why is starbucks so freaking cold ughh it lets me no choice but to buy a cup of coffee (cappuccino my fav).

No Response to "too much !"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes