expensive trip~

So we got our tickets today :) they are somewhat good seats as if in we are able to see clearly but they are not as 'close' yet the price for each of us comes up to $150+ and it's 7-8 of us soooooo O_O yeah it came up like $1000+ for a concert.

Anyways i'm excited this is the most I've  payed for a concert tho lols all I care is that I'm able to seat and enjoy the concert next to my friends, I'm glad I've saved money so $150 it's not that big of a deal for me ahhh kyaaaa i'm excited hohoh0
We might or might not have an extra ticket it  all depends on my friend's answer but if we do we will be selling that ticket ~ ahhh

I'm finally done with this week's homework but the next homework is coming up ahhh only 5 day 'til my math project is due yuck yuck~ I still have no idea how to do it I guess sunday will be my study day for my project and for my exam on monday ~

Ready, ready.... I'm ready for NY ... thinking about if i should travel around NY i wonder how expensive will it be? and we also need to get the plane tickets! ahh this is really expensive but you only live once haha!!!

ps. I need a  better job 5 hours a week my ass -___-
ps2: I wish I was rich or had a credit card !!!!

No Response to "expensive trip~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes