Need ~

I really need a new job I have to much free time in my hands, I decided to not participate in the dance crew this year~ I did it last year and it was quite eventful i ended up spraining my knee which wasn't good but we got 3rd place in the competition we prepared for but I really can't handle the stress! it is fun to participate and all but yeah I feel that I can be as happy just by watching them.
In any case the job I had is not good, it's good only during busy season, right now I barely get any days and they keep hiring more new people like..... hello nobody has quit yet to be replaced so FU!!

so well hopefully I can find an easy job were I can get at least 20 hours per week -____-
anyways I found out that Avex is going to debut this new singer called Takahashi Chiaki, she's known to be a voice actor for anime (from what I've read) in any case she is going to release her song soon "Chupa Rico" (which in spanish literally means "Lick Good", tho from what I've gathered can mean much more if you know what i mean!) lols

I'm just kinda shocked xD look at the way she's shaking her ass O.O it's like hypnotizing hahahah, I do think she's pretty tho especially when she's wearing that  jumper ~

No Response to "Need ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes