Blame it on the alcohol~

Have u even regret doing something? something you consider bad? something that if you see someone doing it you are like :O ooh gosh??
I've had and it involves alcohol, even tho I remember most of what I've done, alcohol has blurred my sense of WTF are u doing girl? and I've gone with the flow but after certain happenings I realized fuck this shit I don't need to get into this situations because even if they are fun at that moment then you regret it at the end.

I'm glad nothing bad or major has happened to me, I'm thankful that I've had friends that have taken care of me at that moment.

but what I've done?? I've kissed some people I shouldn't have (just to be specific they've been locks/pecks only), it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't because I have to see these people on a regular basis, and it's just pretty awkward. Most of the time I pretend I don't know them, that nothing happened hopefully they think "oh she was drunk, can't remember", but the thruth is I remember and I'm the one that hopes that they were drunk and don't remember me! lol but I fucking know they do FML
There's only one I don't regret and even tho he currently has a girlfriend and I met him just brieftly, I know he is a good guy and a good friend regardless and I know that if we see each other face to face we can treat each other like friends.

In any case this is one of the major reasons (besides acting a little crazy around the dance floor) I've decided that I'll drink very limited amounts of alcohol, I love cocktails tho *O*.... just about 2 or 3 drinks are enough. and so far I've accomplished that since the beginning of the year no crazy drunk anymore, I've rather see someone else drunk and laugh at them (in the good way coz they are friends lol).

mmmmm Let's just blame it on the alcohol
Blame It by Jamie Foxx (ft T-Pain) Blame It (feat. T-Pain) - Intuition 

No Response to "Blame it on the alcohol~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes