I will !!!

I hate when people say something but then they assume (as if you were them O.o) that never mind.
ex/ I will bring you something to eat
     they assume you ate so they don't bring shit
     you: well they obviously didn't ask if you ate or not so you are FOREVER HUNGRY
     nothing left but to get something to eat after 48r40984984 hours of waiting

Like wtf I mean can't they say at least there's no food left get something to eat and don't die of starvation while you are waiting for me.

is it hard to do so??? even if you bring food and you already ate well you can eat that later you know what I mean?

I hate this type of people a lot but it makes me realize one important thing: you can't really rely on others at the end of the day is all you and yourself.

ps. here i am eating a subway @ 6pm -___-
Waiting for you by Anson Hsu

I really love this song!!! didn't know it was for a drama (Love Contract) , I know both actors (as in i've seen some of their work) but I didn't know they worked together :O

No Response to "I will !!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes