It's Dangerous~~

I live quite far from my uni, I don't have classes there every week but sometimes I go over there due to test, visit friends or some random meetings... yet is still far, on a regular time of the day it usually takes me about 45m to drive there if there's no traffic (usually late at night) it takes me about 30m.... work is even farther away from uni I take about 1hour to get there (45m if there's no traffic)...
my friends always ask me why do I take the longer way I can easily get to school in 30m (or less) through the highway
but I'm scared of the highway, I'm scared of driving so fast that with one mistake I won't be able to control the car, that a random person crashes into me, that I miss the exit and the next exit is in 10 more minutes... and those are some of my reason why I can't drive on the highway, I've done it before but I don't like it I rather drive to the regular 45m/h thank you very much~

Yesterday my mom called me, I was waiting for her to eat dinner, when I answered the phone all I could hear was voices at first I thought she must be at work and pressed my # by mistake but then I came to the realization, she must had got into an accident that's when I hear her voice in pain telling me that someone crashed into her, from what I could hear there was police/fireman there so I told her to just calm down and let them take her to the hospital, it seems that she calmed down a little when they were taking her (to the hospital) so they fireman told me which hospital they were taking her so I drive there and it was raining too so I had to drive slower and more carefully (due to bad experience), when I go there she was shaky/scared, she had a small cut on her forehead and blood had came down to her face, after all her test she seemed that everything was fine but the pain she had on her chest was probably due to the airbag hitting her, the police came later to take her declaration.. we found out 5 cars were involved in the accident :O ,  because they were worry about her pain the doctor decided to make her stay just in case and due some more checking with the cardiologist, she'll most probably will be returning home tomorrow~

So like I say why I don't use the highway? well that's why.
Christina Aguilera's I turn to you (Spanish version) dedicated to my mommy Por Siempre TĂș - Mi Reflejo

No Response to "It's Dangerous~~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes