bad girl ~

I'm the worst !!!!
I have 4 online classes which I haven't read about yet it's been a week already managed to do one of the quiz orientation thingies... I'm still waiting for my book order to be ready to pick up~ sigh sigh so freacking expensive I'm glad one of the books is online for free thanks to our professor~
all in all i have no idea how well i'll do this semester but I hope for the best ~ i'm the worst when it comes to studying so having online classes is so bad -_- but it can't be helped ~~~!!!!

I can do this! I will do this!
I'll turn into a vampire if I have to (study during nights, sleep during days lol) just coz the internet is better at night lol
aigh I'll study i will ~~~
Bad Girl Good Girl by Miss A Bad Girl Good Girl - Bad But Good
 
I'll go to study now ~

No Response to "bad girl ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes