Two Door Cinema Club ~

This is a great band from the UK, they play a sort of mix between electronica and indie music which sounds pretty awesome ~~~

get this song on Something Good Can Work - Tourist History
I love this video it reminds me of a chillin' summer in the afternoon and I so wanna get into that pool!!!!

ps. it's been so hot in Florida that I reject any invitation that has to do with going to the beach/pool/walking under the sun/etc.... I only go out at night (vampire????) and when i have to work.... seriously we need some air over here!!!  I only thank to the person who invented the AC !!

ps2:// I might do an album review ~

No Response to "Two Door Cinema Club ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes