I found eunhae !!!!!

While surfing youtube in search for fun videos about Super Junior... I found this video I never seen before !
It's Donhae and Eunhyuk from super junior playing around with the camera, this was so cute adorable I watched it many times hehehe ~ this video is a little old but is funny how at that time Eunhyuk had platinum blond hair and currently he has platinum blond hair lol

highlights:
  • eunhyuk + donghae = eunhae (couple name)

  • donghae disturbing eunhyuk, while eunhyuk tries to trick him so he gets out of the room

  • smelly feet XD ( i wonder if this is what started the whole eunhyuk smells things when we fans now how of a clean freak he is lol)

  • hitting each other with a shoe

  • is it me or the cameraman was laughing, i totally would if i was him tho lol

ahhhh I'm so jealous and not just because omg i love eunhyuk etc, I'm jealous of their friendship!!! I wish I was close to someone as close as they are with each other.... the only person i can get away with doing this kinda of stuff is my mom lol oh weelll hurray for mom-daughter relationship :D

No Response to "I found eunhae !!!!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes