Random thoughts~

I hate myself sometimes I hate that I am indecisive and that I can never come up in terms with my feelings, I feel that I'm too critical and analytical on what I'm suppose to do, I'm always been this way tbh but there was a period of time in which I let everything go and just enjoyed the moment and I had a lot of fun to be honest and I wish I could be the same way but I can't because I guess that's my real personality :/

I wish I could open up more to people but up until now I feel that people that come into your life are just walking through it and not with you for a moment they are walking in the same direction and then they leave and I am a person who really invests herself emotionally to friends and that's why I try not to be close to many because it really hurts me when they leave ~

I wish I had courage enough to go up and tell someone hey I like you !!! or at least having someone who would like me back.... but I can't blame anyone I feel that I scare away guys mmm not sure I would never understand love. If I ever get into a relationship I want it to last I don't want it for a few months and that's why I can't confess my feelings to anyone coz then again I am thinking .. I like you but would we last? do I see a future with you? would my mom and friends approve of you? and if it's no then we have no hope :(

I'm not sure if it's because I am from a different culture than that of an american that I DO CARE what other people (mainly those close to me) would think about me but Imma blame it on that~~~
The Fear by Lily Allen The Fear - It's Not Me, It's You

(lily allen is awesome btw)

No Response to "Random thoughts~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes