this hair....~

dyed my hair and I think it turned a little too light for my liking XDI think my hair looks orange now lmao mom says i'm like blonde :S yeah it turned out that light damn oh wells I'll have this looks for at least a month I constantly dye my hair so i'm use to it hahaha

I just bought some circle lenses ...my first time buying gray ones and I'm excited but also nervous I wonder if it would look good on me?? and well I have to wait 'til it ships here I hope I get it before the 26th

Not gonna lie I'm excited that school is starting ~~~~ but at the same time all my classes are online so I pretty much don't need to go to school !!! lol I'll try my best to attend the events when I don't have to work yep yep ~

talking about school fml is so freaking expensive!!!! i really don't wanna buy the book they are making me buy I usually buy old editions but this time she said that old edition won't work so -___- need to go check school to see how much is it....  and then parking decal is almost 100 for a year it used to be around 80ish aaaahhh makes wanna go park somewhere else and take the shuttle to school idk idk I have to think about this lol I'll probs will end up buying it lmao fml !!!
me pretty much:::
Alors on Dance by Stromae Alors on danse - Alors on danse - Single

No Response to "this hair....~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes