Nerd...

I spend most of my afternoon, fixing, cleaning, etc... my mom's laptop I get so annoyed when things don't run fast !!!! transfered a bunch of my old files that I had there on this laptop :) finally I have my music collection complete!!! but really I would never work with a computer I get frustrated so easily -__- I even forgot to eat snacks in the middle of the day (I guess it works if i wanted to lose weight O.o )

fandom talk:/ my Super Junior babies won their first award good job ELFs ! I kinda cracked up when Leeteuk started saying thank u in every language he could remember lololol @ his grashias .. cute ^^
and of course my Eunhae (eunhyuk + donghae) didn't disappoint either <3
I wonder when my album is coming?? can't wait >.< i wanna take a picture with it !!!!


Anyways I gotta go to sleep now because I have to wake up at 6am damn you work!!!! why so early fuuuuu ~~~

No Response to "Nerd..."

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes