I don't think.....

I don't think....I'll be going to the H&M new store opening,... I don't wanna deal with crazy people and mom is working tomorrow so i can't go with her ohhh well there goes my chance of winning up to $300 but really I doubt I'll be within the 100 customer in line because i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna wake up on time lol
Yesterday after I posted I said i was going to sleep I woke up at 11am today O.O wow I was really surprised  hahahha

mom wants to make a trip to Australia but I think it would be really expensive ... :/ I should convince her to travel within the US first lol XD I actually wanna go to New York~~~

fandom talk corner///
I'm currently watching Super Junior Mini-Drama... pretty interesting, I really like it ^_^ of course it's because of my Suju babies hehhehe
Did anybody listen/watch Sukira from yesterday/today (08/10)... hilarious!!!!!! Eunhyuk and Leeteuk have been really hyper lately hmmmm + Heechul = really funny hahaha :D

No Response to "I don't think....."

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes