Internet finding #1

I was planning on sharing cute items that I find on the internet, that I want to buy or that are on my wish list!!!!!
Found these leggings searching around the internet they are pretty cute I really want them they are kinda expensive or maybe not so much but i'm seriously a broke student who has to pay bills -__-
anyways



from NYC Boutique (@karmaloop)
$28
you can buy these cute leggings at Amazon:

I recommend it to paired them up with a simple oversized black shirt and black rounded toe flats ^^
for a special touch add a cute pink/fushia bow on ur hair :3

No Response to "Internet finding #1"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes