The past week + ~

This past week has been crazy I don't remember clearly anymore it all started with me having to go to work at 10am on thrusday 18th, which means I had to wake up at 8am, get ready, drive off, change into my uniform and walk to my workplace (mind u i went to sleep at 3am)... work for about 8hours (with a 45m lunch) get out at 6pm then go to practice for our performance 'til around 10pm then we decided to go eat at Applebee's 'til around 1am I got home at 1:30am then I had to take a shower and get ready to go to bed.... went to sleep at 2:30am
Again wake up at 8am get ready for work, etc.... work from 10am -6pm, drive to UCF for Dphil's convention ~ after that I went to eat dinner with my friend Shay at a mexican restaurant~ we talked for so long lol 'til around 12:45pm I went home get ready to go to bed... check on the internet ~ went to sleep at 2 am I had to be at work at 8:30 so I woke up at around 6:45am get ready etc.... got off work around 3:30pm I texted my ate if I could go visit her she said yes I drive all the way down 'til UCF (it's a 45m drive btw) and when I was really close by she texted and said she wasn't going to be home FML~~~~!!!!!! so I drive back home (it's a 40ish minute drive because of traffic) anyways I got home ptfo 'til around 9pm then woke up/eat/stayed on the internet 'til 2am xD
the next day was good coz I didn't have work 'til 3pm - i got off at 7:30pm I drove back home and got ready for my friend's bday dinner~ I showed up at 9:30pm to the Cheesecake Factory and ate some yummy chicken lol
on Monday we started back up with practicing for our performance except I didn't practice at all LOL then we went to eat at Steak & Shake I got the Chipotle burger, one of my friends got the Guacamole one we decided to divide them in half and exchange... I liked the Guacamole one better and he liked mine better, also one of the dancers got thrown in the pool lololol
next day I couldn't make it to practice becauseeeee I took my mom to Universal Studios & Island of Adventure and made her ride all the rides, etc hahahah fun fun
on Wednesday I met up with my friend Hanny and we did a food tour they had a UCF it didn't seem it was a lot of food but after going throught the 15 countries (food tables) i decided it was a lot lol then off to start dance practice at around 5:30pm, one of our friends brought us mcdonald burgers/cheeseburgers.
thrusday was dance practice again, one of our friends bought Pizza I ate about 3 slices (white pizza?, hawaian, white pizza thin crust and a little of the pepperoni one).
FRIDAY!!!!!! we meet up at 1pm, I didn't ate yet on that day but one of our friends gave me his chinese food leftovers (it was yummy) we practice 'til around 3pm~ we headed to our stage rehearsal that lastest 15minutes, then went backstage and practice some more then getting ready for our performance... the bathroom was more like a make up room lol
Our performance was the 1st one so nervous ~ so much preparation etc for a 3 minute dance *O* but even tho we made a lot of mistakes (it was nervousness lol) we got a pretty good response from the crowd that made me really happy ~
the show itself was great every organization had great introductory videos to show to everyone I was cracking up on my seat hahhah <3
After that I drove my friends to their home and got ready for the club~ then we all met up and 7 of us went early (coz earlier cheaper lols) also free alcohol for ladies (21+ of course) but it was empty lol 'til all the APAC people started showing up and then we had a lot of fun with lots of dancing and saw my lovely people too <3, we left early and decided to go eat at Steak & Shake again hahaha, steak and shake so freaking pack at night I was really hungry but by the time the gave me by food I just didn't feel hungry anymore XD we went to our friends place I took a shower and got ready to sleep except for I'm a light sleeper so I can't sleep if there's noise, lights, etc... and my friends decided to talk all night lol idk what time i went to sleep prob around 4am/5am but I had to wake up at 7:45am got ready for work and drove off I had to work from 10am-6pm but I was dying lol so I got offer and ER so I happily went home (got around 11am) and sleep 'til 5pm then I did some online homework and yesterday sunday I had work again and well now here I am.

I guess I survived this week !!!!! :)

anyways for tl;dr crowd basically:
  • thrusday 18th: wake up @ 8am, work from 10am-6pm, practice 'til around 10pm, Applebees 'til around 12pm, go to sleep at 2:30am.

  • friday:wake up @ 8am, work from 10am-6pm, Dphil's convention, dinner with Shay at mexican restaurant 'til around 12am, sleep @ 2am

  • saturday: wake up @ 6:45am, work @ 8:30am 'til 3:30pm drive to UCF for nothing, drive back home.

  • sunday: work from 3pm -7:30pm, home, Cheesecake Factory from friend's bday at 9:30pm 'til around 11:30pm

  • monday: practice @ 7pm, Steak & Shake: chipotle/guacamole burger.

  • tuesday: Universal Studios/Island of Adventure with mother from 9am 'til around 9pm.

  • wednesday: meet up with friend at 1pm, do food tour at UCF (ate 15different kinds of food), practice at 5:30pm. McDonalds' burgers/cheeseburgers.

  • thrusday: practice at 6pm, Domino's Pizza

  • FRIDAY: dance practice 1pm, ate chinese food leftovers, stage rehearsal around 4pm, performance around 7pm, club party around 11pm, food around 2am, sleep around 4am/5am.

  • saturday: wake up: 7:45am, work @ 10am but got ER so went home and sleep from 11am-5pm, online classes.

  • sunday: work 3pm-7:30pm

wow actually writing everything down makes me feel like a very busy person lol well I'm not use to it!!!! so I'm going back to my cave (aka my room) and just read some freaking manga lols maybe do some online classes hehehe~

the performance:
not gonna say who I am coz I don't want u to see my fail hahahah!!!!!

No Response to "The past week + ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes