HOLY JOHNNY~ ♥

OUT
YESTERDAY
I RAN TO DOWNLOAD IT AFTER CLASS
I LOL'D



NEWS :'D ♥
where do I begin???

First of all I love this song, since the beginning I love this type of songs so I was happy.

gosh Ok DISCO it was obvious they'd do something like that since they were promoting this song as DISCO-ish so DISCO=Saturday Night Fever

hair: I don't like YamaPi's hair~ I do like the wave though but that hair color makes me sad :(
I like Massu's hair like that keep it short! I like everybody's hair actually except Ryo has a funny wave ~ I don't think it looks bad it just looks funny.
They kept the host style, I LIKE THAT I really like what Massu's wearing it suits him.

scenery:
club! if you look at the whole pic it looks like they are inside a heart xD
people~ there's actual people there WOW but I mean makes sense NEWS by themselves in a club would be stupid.

dance:
CRACK they are so uncoordinated and honestly I don't think that was on purpose but FAIL! I love them so much for that though coz everytime I see the dance I lmao and it actually makes me wanna dance~ so A++++++

girls:
holy .... they were flirting with girls and it's weird, but please they so do it~ I mean Shige is friend with Nana (or not?) and he had 3 somehow he WINS in this part ~ i think the blonde girl next to Shige was cute~ but Massu got the cutest one she looks adorable and plus they are like in their own little world dancing :3

the guys who were there as backdancers (I doubt they are professional) make me LOL for some odd reason it must be their clothes and funky hair ~

cosplay:
I LOVE IT
best part ever
major LOLs
adorable ridiculousness
I love that Massu has a clown's bow
that Shige has an epic hair
YamaPi's hair looks funny like that
I think Ryo looks good too
KoyaTego playing like little kids
the people dancing in the back/front including 2 oldies, waiter, girls, NEWS

end:
YamaPi dancing like crazy then goes to h5 a guy....
Ryo-chan start clapping to the couple of oldies that were dancing
Massu twirls
Shige ridiculous possed that he always does he can't stop been a LOSER right?? ♥
the girls in the back start jumping adorably
Shige then does a heart in the air because the old lady was doing it too.

random:
Shige smoke something we know it
Tegoshi is such a narcisist but he looked happy
Massu is looking good *O* and cute ~
Koyama trying to been sexy creeps me out; I'm sorry kei-chan fans but I just can't picture Kei that way. he looked good but that hand mmm NO
Ryo looks tired but he was dancing on his seat with his shoulders LOL and at some points he looked possesed no wonder Shige was afraid of him before :S
YamaPi looks really cool no matter what, I want his (and kei's) glasses please
someone destroy the cups!!!!!!
let's not forget YamaPi butt slapping
Shige brought the lols that's a FACT

Sarah: yep no problem :)

1 Response to HOLY JOHNNY~ ♥

Sunday, April 12, 2009 2:12:00 PM

Shige smokes what?!

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes