NEKO nyaaa~ to SEMINAR ♥

cat
cat

he's back for 3 months yes!!!

I'm happy that Shige started writing again ~
awesome
again Shige fails of course
I'm glad I can read it!!! *happy*

this is what I've read so far 3 entries
with the help of translator
I'll wait for english translations ~~

#1 04/11
not doing really nothing this day
trying to memorize his lines for new stage play SEMINAR
[he is the only one who can bully Kei-chan right??]
there's actually a translation for this one you can find the translation here ===> http://masuda-takahits.livejournal.com/245103.html

#2 04/12
Shige tries to cook and fails
dish: Pasta
puts pasta to cook
fries (?) garlic and oil but pan fells on the floor
trying to clean it up
he forgets about the pasta
pasta gets overcooked xD
[so he fails xD common..... really Shige ??]

#3 04/14
Shige and Massu go shopping together
Massu is indecisive as always
Shige buys a black tie
[Massu don't change :D]

actually Shige's entries are long but that's all I understand (unless it's translated in english duh)


SEMINAR

did everybody saw the news (no pun intended)
I'm excited for this
guhhh
too bad I can't see it, that'd require me to go to Japan and as much as I would love to go, I can't ....FUCK THAT!

Shige would be playing as an art student (I actually knew this long ago but I wasn't sure xD)
an art student who happens to be a sex addict
according to Shige, he and Lauren are different
well that's good to know ??
ahhh
lucky girls
I recognize Natsuki Kato is she gonna be the lover?~ ♥
I've hear there's more than one actually
WOW
I wanna be the lover too ;D

anyways I'm happy for him
and for the cat that came back

********************I WISH HIM THE BEST**************************

NEWS in Shounen Club
NEWS no Abake
I'm excited
excited
*dead*

Koi no ABO promotions come to us already ♥

Finna: I was just kidding?? :O

Silver: yes he has his things going on~ it's awesome especially from a fan like me who wants to see him always ♥
ahh that song well I don't have it on my computer O_o I just found it on imeem but I can't download it. I just put it on my playlist, sorry I can't really help you with that T^T

1 Response to NEKO nyaaa~ to SEMINAR ♥

Saturday, April 18, 2009 1:51:00 PM

LOL.
im a ignorant fool. >.<
OMGOMGOMG. i just love ur posts abt Shige & NEWS!
=DDDD

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes