I was.. *O* ♥

I didn't post this coz I figured that you already saw and spazz over it but



there is again
I just can't get over it

why is Shige with 3 girls grrrr what a slut xD
I found cute Massu dancing with a girl cute and I like that girl's hair
Shige doing faces yeah funny but why can't you give me a sexy stare like the others!!! hahahaa but still it's funny so I'm confused
other than that the position of them dancing is weird and, they are still not synchronized like always which is ♥♥

let's dance!! let's wait for the PV!

1 Response to I was.. *O* ♥

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:52:00 AM

[Sorry for invading your blog >.<]

I suppose you already watched the pv by now ! ^-^

Mind if i follow? :o

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes