yes, that's right!

Ninja mode*

Mostly you know about what's been going on with NEWS right?? right??

More concert days (feeling jealous for does who are going)
Shige on Shounen Club Premium (Nov)
Ryusei no Kizuna

so mmm let's talk about the goods hahaha

this is my wish list sort-of:
Ring!
Dice (cellphone strap)
Bag
Pamphlet
2 Posters

soo I'll be ordering those ~~ weeee :D/

So far I've like the previews of the new songs~~ I love Forever on the dance floor is cute cute :3333 and yeahh Ryo and Shige's voices sound similar BUT you should know how to differentiate them right!

I'm getting overwhelmed with the amount of member ai is going on is so adorable!!
and TegoYamaPi (kei, tego and Pi) and RyoTegoShige sound good threesomes hahahahahaha ♥ (thanks kei-chan for the info, we have to give him credit for reporting what NEWS does xD)

My message to Shige would be: STOP talking about your honeymoon with Koyama, what about Ryo the other members D:

I'm all for KoyaPi if that means Ryo would talk more about Shige YES!! (and TegoMasu can stay together~)

I've got a lot of response on msn because I put NishiKato on my nick~ but that's because they are my OTP regardless my liking for Ryo or not, though he's catching up with the rest!!!
reason why I'm starting to like him:
  • it seems though who knows he has a crush on Erika Toda and after the Leah Dizon shotgun marriage (+ pregnancy) he has to move on don't you think xD but anyways is cute the whole shyness can't look into her face, reply to someone else when she ask something deal
  • He mentions Shige every other mag !! yes that's right, (which feeds my love for my OTP)

BUT HE'S NOT MY FAVORITE. that place is already someone else (you know who right?? is the november guest on shounen club premium hahaha)

btw// everything I said has a reason (and I'm not making anything up!)

current situation: downloading ryo & nino's drama!

2 Response to yes, that's right!

Anonymous
Friday, October 24, 2008 8:31:00 AM

kris-chan~ did u see the ring??
HUGE DIAMOND XDDD

just wanna ask u that XD
now still wondering which size of ring to get >.<

Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:18:00 AM

arrrh you changed ur header XD
so cute :3
mind if i ask which mag did you take the picture from?
coz pi is @.@
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes