OMG WHAT?? I didn't expect it~

I know I've said this before but right now it's something really bothers me so yeah I did what I promised I'll do soon ~

I deleted everyone from MSN who I haven't had contact with ~ I don't want to "fill" your friends list ok so yeah~~

AND OMG WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT??

NEWS NEW ALBUM RELEASE ON NOVEMBER 11th IS LIKE SOOO SOON OMG ~~~ *fangirl mode on*

ediit:/ November 19th ~~ jeee CDJapan stop giving missinformation, the same happened with a song tittle -_-;;;;;;;; *well he have to wait 8 more days than that now lol*

1st I was like mm whaat?? what am I seeing?? and then I jumped like crazy because OMG

SNOW EXPRESS!!!!!!!! yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayayayay
i love that song ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

sorry but mm no updates?? hahaha yeah right what can I do can't be helped I fail ~~ ya'll go to news_jpop if you wanna latest info about them~~

I'm busy so :/ and when I'm not busy I'm tired hahahaha xD anyways~ aren't you all excited too ?? =OOO :DDDDDD

also what kinda of friendship does Shige & Ryo have they're crazy ~ seriously
and I approved of different pairing 'kay ;)
Tegoshi I understand what you feel, I do too hahahaha xD
of course YamaPi has everything clear in his mind~~

addicted to the Perfume girl's music ~~ love it love it love it~~
and hahaha~ to my msn buddys: I need something to show you~~ it's about ShigeMasu if someone is interested hehehe :P

4 Response to OMG WHAT?? I didn't expect it~

Anonymous
Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:47:00 AM

OMGGGGGG
i just SCREAMED
YES YES YES YES
SNOW EXPRESS I CANT WAIT~
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*breathes*
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
YESYESYESYES
ohkayy~ calming down now ^>^
that DEFINTELY made my day
heehee so very happy now =]

Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:05:00 AM

lols, i know its a bit shocking to see my post ya XD
i've been reading your blog since last year and today ,.. i finally dare to comment you ;))

OMG IS IT TRUE?!?!?! THEY'RE GOING TO RELEASE AN ALBUM ON TEGOSHI'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM SO EXCITED!!!
THX FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABT THIS!!!!!

btw, hope you'll update more ;)

Anonymous
Thursday, October 09, 2008 7:08:00 AM

yayayayayay~ i know i know~~~
I love snow express too!!
btw, it's releasing on 19th Nov >.<
I'm definitely totally very excited!!!

and I finally received my singles today... happy~ (well... last week the postmen had their holiday till this monday...)

Anonymous
Saturday, October 18, 2008 1:48:00 AM

OMGOMGOMGOMGMGOMGOMG

tegoshis birthday !!! OMGOMGOMGOMG

THE ALBUM !!! KYAAAAAAAAAAA

*takes deep breath

im ordering for winter-love000

i havent yet, and it better not run out !!! i heard there might be a dvd with the LE copy *goes crazy

im sorry i havent talking to you for a while, exams are coming up ><

cindyy

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes