Happy Birthday Tegoshi & Ryo-chan ♥

NO I didn't forget ♥ Ryo-chan was November 3rd and Tegoshi upcoming 11th !!!
I LOVE NEWS so much ♥ really they make me happy :]
even if they dance in front of each other naked, and botter the hell out of everybody there I know is ♥ hahahaha
HAPPY ~~!!!!!

I love KoyamaPi, RyoShige and TegoMasu YES!!!!

I need more of TegoShige though after..... =XXXXX XDDDDD oh boys I'll never understand you =D~~~~
that been said N*A*K*E*D FTMFW!!

4 Response to Happy Birthday Tegoshi & Ryo-chan ♥

Anonymous
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 12:55:00 AM

LOL

did you read what they did for ryo for one of the concerts ?? it was SOOOOO sweet !! haha ^^

i cant wait till its tegoshi's birthday because ill be doing all crazy stuff on that day, AND i have a excursion on that day so i can talkkkkk ^^

Anonymous
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 12:55:00 AM

cindyy

Anonymous
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:25:00 PM

Hi
it's me (sam)..My E-mail is (will)
Happy Birthday RYO-CHAAAAN~
i cant wait to say that for Tegonyanii ^__^~

i love NEWS so so so so MUCH ...~
C.U ^_^

Anonymous
Thursday, November 06, 2008 2:43:00 PM

i cant wait a New DVD for NEWS ^~^
i am ( sam )

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes