Otanjoubi Omedetou~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINTER_LOVE000 ♥


I know you're happy that NEWS released the single in your birthday :D so awesome and use wherever you want bb =]

and for those who didn't see it:



so short ; _ ; anyways the Perfume girl's voices were O_o how old are they?? anyways then I was like aaaahh they talk like anime girls and my mom saw me watching and she came close to see really curious, and I said: the voice right? and she was like yeah...... obviously I LOL'd at their voices hahahaha

Aoyama Teruma girl she did the moonwalk so why people didn't see it are they blind?

this was very Tegoshi-centric, he and Pi were the only ones talking :S makes me kinda sad but I know that you cindy think otherwise hahaha

comments:

jinne: I wish I could have helped you more but is kinda troublesome (which reminds me that I better need to classify/organize those damn files).
Thanks

criminalscream: I'm that obvious? :/ but is not hate hahaha actually he's behaving like a good boy lately soo I give him credits.
Please tell me where I show my dislike to Ryo because I think it comes out naturally without me realizing and I wanna laugh about it :P
now I'm going to sleep~ -_- zzzZ
tomorrow 1 more test and fin. acc. practice
I think I wanted to say something else but I don't remember ahh bleh~~ Bye

4 Response to Otanjoubi Omedetou~

Anonymous
Thursday, October 02, 2008 4:03:00 AM

eeeeeeek
thankyou ^.^
so very very happy
although cindy got her cd on the 30/9?
im buying mine next week at the store in the city ^.^
cause i HEART happy birthday
or maybe cause...
aniwaiiz thankyouuuuu ^.^
and i dont even know when you birthday is >.<" I WILL FIND OUT!!!
talk to you on msn kay XPP

Anonymous
Friday, October 03, 2008 1:16:00 PM

XDDD I hate Perfume becos of the girl named Aya-chan or whatever they called her... >__<

music station was much cuter than hey3!! have you watched it?
ahh~ it has ended... no more news until...dunno when... sobz...

Anonymous
Monday, October 06, 2008 9:21:00 PM

haha

yes yes

it was VERY tegoshi centric, i was very happy ^^

dw, one day it shall be NEWS centric *nods

hahah

Anonymous
Monday, October 06, 2008 10:15:00 PM

btw,

from cindyy

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes