Long Time~~

It seems like I haven't been here since forever?? LMAO~~~

BUT really too much homework ~~ and blah = no time
I do check on NEWS though ---> news_jpop @ LJ (even though is not my only resource center)

I don't know if I'll keep writing in here :/ since I don't have time to update or anything ahhh~~! and I'm more over LJ (why can I say is addictive!)

I haven't been on msn either awww miss you all~!!

Well if you haven't keep up with NEWS lately well Pi graduated (YAY~ even though I still find weird that he have to 1 more semester :/ I mean common we ALL KNOW that japanese universities are bleh (IT'S SOOOO TRUEEEE)

mmmm.....
Kei-chan! yeah talking about PI (yes he still talking about Pi LMAO)
talk about Shige and him! and I think kei is such a girl/kid hehehe
and some encounter with Maru (from Kanjani8) and they hang out together

^^^^ fyi is his latest j-web not the ones are been translated over news_jpop (those are old entries ^^)

ahh! since this just came out yesterday ---> There are times when I like Ryo (but those are really weird hahaha) I guess is our evil(ness) similarities so awesome (my comments about it?? scroll down my user name is kris_kt ;) )
and about YamaPi's dance yesterday --> http://kris-kt.livejournal.com/2515.html#cutid1 (you can add me to LJ if you have it ~!)

NEWS is sooo Black right now the only one who's not like that is Massu hahaha but well
and Shige has his hair long now O.O I kinda... like it~~ (even though he and Kei has the same hairstyle now) what I don't like is the color :(

comments section:
cindy: I'll talk to you on myspace 'kay!
yenyen: Actually I'll just go for the cheaper ~~ but since for me is almost the same with a difference of 1~2 dollars I just go for CDJapan soo really is not much difference for me :/ they changed YesAsia who used to be cheaper so :'(
and really?? wow O_o I'm kinda surprised by that !! I really am haha
the performance was ok~ mm it was live (so I tell you what you should expect xD)
right now every dollar I get is for my school when I finish my A.A (associate of arts) degree from my college~ after that if I go to a Florida University ~ I'll get 75% paid (since I have a scholarship), but if I decide to somewhere else is gonna be expensier (I would even have to get into debt).
School is been hard at this moment (ohhh life)
everlasting_dream: hahaha that happens when you watch the PV I don't even know how many times (but many!) even in slow motion muahahaha
recycled dance FTW~!!!
dailove: Thank you thank you~~ gosh you make me so excited hahaha xD
(any)NEWS(member)x(any)NEWS(member) is pure love hahaha, they look cute in this PV mmm yeahh they do hehehe ~~ I love the dance xD and if you see the performance I love the hearts and yes MassuShige is paired up there (in the performance)! woot~ ShigeMass LUV ~~~
jinne: yes! I have some please look to the bottom :D but just 1 though to tell you the truth I have so many pics that is a pain to go trought all of them or not really a pain but too time consuming for the actual busy me :/ sorry!
asyuraniel: they are! ~~ thanks :)

3 Response to Long Time~~

Anonymous
Friday, September 26, 2008 2:08:00 AM

wow! thank you very much! :)
soory to bother you! good luck to your studies! :)

Anonymous
Friday, September 26, 2008 10:49:00 AM

hello~
haven't said hi for a while now ^.^

yayyayaa
me 16 in 2 weeks
NEWS sooooo sang happy birthday to meeee
i mean they could have released it at any other time but i'm not complaining XPP

pretty pretty massu~
ngawwww
i miss the 'i am god' look massu gives when he walks around with his arms out
i wanna see him do that in the street LOLS
whether or not im going to jump in his arms or drag him away is another story ^.~
have you seen them perform happy birthday live yet
soooo cutee~
why did so many people scream when massu started singing...
must die...
MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry, was just going through all my NEWS stuff and cleaning their folder which i realised gets really messy >.<"

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:45:00 AM

hey new on blogger but i have been reading ur posts about NewS, mostly for Shige tho. he is ace. <3 just wanted to say hi. keep up with the writing.

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes