When I'm busy, I can't write :'(

OMG it feels like I haven't write on like forever ever ever xDDDD

well as many of you (maybe??) classes started so.... i haven't had really time this past weeek :P ut I'm slowly catching up :D/

So the big NEWS are the rip of HAPPY BIRTHDAY wooo hooo~~~~ why is this song so catchy ;____; can't stop listen to it hahahaha ~~!! ♥♥

my fav part well it has to be Tegoshi and Shige-chan (yes chan!) ^-^ well I don't know... by the sound of the song what you think NEWS is gonna do in the PV??? i wonder.... as long as it has NEWS looking pretty and without hideous costumes I'll be happy ... I guess XD some people say them in a bath tub mm.... I don't think it'll happen hahaha what it has to do the song wiht a bath anyways xD I mean the song is about celebrating a BIRTHDAY

also my favorite line has to be "Kamizama no Purezento" <-- ♥

mmmm what else.... I don't know if I wrote it but Shige and Keii went to Hawaii together (yeahh again !! hahaha) but this time they didn't brought Tegoshi (desu) with them XD.
It seems that KoyaShigeMasu have been hanging around together...
Shige and Massu went to Nakamaru's show together. (after all Shige and Massu know each other the longest and Massu is Nakamaru's best friend??).
I've rooting for ShigeMasu friendship lately hahahaha.

but talking about the HAPPY BIRTHDAY rip~~~ did you listened the whole show?? Keii-chan NEWS + Recommen ~~only 4 of NEWS yes and as expected they were Keii, Shige, Tegoshi and Massu. Pi is still filming Code Blue, and Ryo... is he still on tour ??

soo... well the show was funny for the little I could understand plop! and of course the epic! Koyama fail xD in english and I thought Shige was going to say How? instead he said Why? xD hahaha and Massu obviously beat Keii-chan.

Also Shige started asking/calling: Ero deshou?? Tegoshi: Chigai! (wrong), and then I heard something about TegoPi and how Tegoshi was a king O_o (I don't know I fail haha).
But omg that thing was a mess of laughs and giggle so funny xD so if you can download it DO IT!

http://neko-lovesyou.livejournal.com/17319.html (or at least listen to HAPPY BIRTHDAY)

mmm I don't know what else but HAPPY MUSIC (Shige solo btw) has really nice lyrics ;__; ♥

Ok I'll go now because I think I bought the wrong book or something is not the same even though it has the same number title wherever. Probably update later xD

Ciao~

3 Response to When I'm busy, I can't write :'(

Anonymous
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 4:15:00 AM

i STILL dnt know if my brother ordered the single yet !! he wnt tell me >< probably becuase i got a virus on my computer *shurgs

listening to the song after i post this comment, but i betcha its going to be good ^^ theyre songs are always good except for the song "say hello" *shivers*

shame tegoshi didnt come to hawaii with the other two =D i wish he came so he interrupt their "moment" again ! hahah

cindyy

Anonymous
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 11:12:00 AM

you have a really nice fangirl blog here. i envy you for having this kind of site :)

recently, i have been reading your works and i'm enjoying!

being a fan girl like you, i can definitely relate~

'til your next blog entry,

jinne, philippines ;)

Anonymous
Sunday, September 07, 2008 9:05:00 AM

hi, My name Hoa, I come from Viet Nam, I find this you wed in google and I'm very suprised and love it. I'm fan of News and I with my fiend take a form fan-web about News in Viet Nam. I see that you have a lot picture News scan in magazines. You can agree for me to post some picture in your wed to my web-fan. I will post it with your nick in credit. Thank you very much.
Sorry if it make you disturb. ( ^^ My English is not good ^^)

this is my web-fan: http://www.dienanh.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27434
my nick yahoo: nemo1985vn

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes