I just ordered it~ ♥

Happy Birthday ♥ is out for pre-order everybody say yay \(^-^)/ *trows confetti* it's expected to release October 21st :D/ like a month away akfjakjfkajjkfjak *___________*

Limited Edition at YesAsia or CdJapan
3~6P jacket
Happy Birthday
ガンガンガンバッテ (Gan Gan Ganbatte)
GAME of LOVE
Happy Birthday (original Karaoke)

Regular Edition at YesAsia or CdJapan
3~6P jacket
Happy Birthday
ガンガンガンバッテ (Gan Gan Ganbatte)
Push On!

I wanna listen to GAME of LOVE hehehe, cant' wait for the new single :D, I already pre-ordered mine on CdJapan coz it would cost me the same on YesAsia but with CdJapan I'll count in the Oricon woo hoo ~~ nywayz also I want to see the new PV now yay~~!!! will NEWS promote this single more this time around?? they didn't promoted Summer Time like at all :( this needs moar pimping ahh wellz I'll wait for their TV appareances ^_^

yenyen: I MISSED YOU ♥ yes yes!! NEWS DVD is awesoness ~~ right?? right?? xDDDD I know I did too well at least the backstage part like totally XD, and then I watched the concert, I liked this concert more that last year's maybe because it was like the total concert and makes you think like you were there (I wouldn't want to be in the back though xD) yep!! and I loved their lives and acapellas (they need more of that they're good).

cindy: mm.. actually looking at it again, maybe he didn't or maybe he just trimmed it?? or maybe it was the way he styled it (it's the same hairstyle though).
It's totally worth the wait ♥ you'll get it ^__^

AND REMEMBER about the storm?? It's still raining :/ so annoying, but is totally hot OMG *O* anywways don't worry about me, the storm is causing damages on Northern Florida and thanks God I'm on Central Florida, I hope this goes away soon, I'll die if a tornade comes over here *__*

Ok now to sleep, work! tomorrow morning ~nooooooooooooooooooo xD

edit: //
Shige's pamphlet is OMG!!! everything is so aksjajfakjfakjf gorgeous~~ ♥ but I haven't heard from the seller ;___; what if what if.... I've been scammed *cries*

and..........
IMA WAAA~~~ IMA WAAA~~~~ ♪♪♪ :DDD

4 Response to I just ordered it~ ♥

Anonymous
Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:49:00 PM

hugz~ =^^=

I've ordered HAPPY BIRTHDAY too~ but this time I ordered from play-asia instead of yesasia
it's $2 cheaper than yesasia
I need to save as much money as i can~!
but i'm kinda worry as I've never ordered from play-asia before... >.<
wish me luck!

Saturday, August 23, 2008 10:50:00 PM

Ah!! New single!!
Oh, I can't wait that long:P
Obtw: Where did you get that pic; that is amazing!:P
~Anna

Anonymous
Sunday, August 24, 2008 3:47:00 AM

since you and other people ordered i have to order it too ! ^^

I GOT THE DVD !!!!!! ad fafu aer awervas ertwe !
too good ! AHHH

that picture was so cute !

i wish tegoshis hair would always stay like in the taiyou no nambia MV, WHY COULDNT HE KEEP IT LIKE THAT ?! *cries*

there there, how long ago did you order from them?

cindyy

Anonymous
Sunday, August 24, 2008 7:58:00 AM

SEE I TOLD MY PARENTS I WOULD GO MENTAL WITHOUT NET

this is what happens when you take the net from me

SPAZ ATTACK

ZOMGZOMG
CANT WaIT >.<"
happy birthday YAY

i told myself (cause im pooor)
that my very first japanese single would be NEWS's snow express - i died listening to that song -
i have a feeling i'll be waiting a lifetime for that...

im going to cryyy

no net
no NEWS
ARGH
IM GOING CRAZY O.O

i need serious help with this addiction to massu XPP

oh and i know an ex-NEWS-er
shes my friend.
this is what happens when you put me, her and someone named evee together in classes for a year. see, me and my friend goretti were the japtards. evee was the koreantard (that don't sound right) SHE CONVERTED GORETTI - now she listens big bang, SHINee and SS501. i mean, they're okay... BUT MASSU IM GONNA DIE WITHOUT YOUUU. she used to like yamapii

sorry this post is so long its just i never know when imma be online again TT__TT

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes