Happy Birthday covers ~ ♥

As the week passes by everything is getting smoother to come back and write again :D awesomess :P

so yeah sorry for those I didn't reply last time but really everything was a mess and you know how freaking lazy I am, that I can't believe I'm still writing this blog for more than a year already *trows confetti*

OK I KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE I WAS SO EXCITED !!

soo yeah the release of the single Happy Birthday is October 1st not October 21st ahh LOL xD
anyways the covers are this......:

Limited Edition

Regular Edition

I don't have proper comments... I.. I don't know xD I can't expect good covers anyways well at least not from JE

yenyen: woot~~ you'll have your happy birthday I'm sure, I haven't hear bad things about Play-asia actually but I'll stick to CdJapan ~~ Oricon charts bb!
Anyhow good luck~~~~

winter-love00: aksjfkafjakjf I misss youuuuuu *________________*
awwwww why they took away internet >:(
hahaha maybe they'll release it on an album??*hopes* but it'll be expensier though O_o

Well no matter what stay faithful to NEWS OK OK pleaaaaase !!!! *begs* plus Massu will be very very sad ya know DON'T LEAVE HIM, look at me nobody arounds me knows about NEWS (except like my mom lol) soo if you're strong enough you'll keep the NEWS love right? right?? :D
Eri: mmm el PV?? ese es el comercial para KOSE jajaja, si es que te refieres a Happy Birthday todavia no lo han sacado en TV, esperemos que salga pronto, debe ser en este mes derrepente a mitad del mes o algo asi!! no puedo esperar tampoco!! por ahora puede estar tranquila XD
suerte en tus clases~~~
*abrazos~~~*

Cindy: If he doesn't tell you is maybe because is a surprise :D let's hope hahaha I mean anybody can get a virus in the computer even when you don't download anything :S yeah I'm not a big fan of NEWS Nippon single but NEWS is ♥ anyways
I seriously need more TegoShige hahaha

Dmaisen: Oh no please don't credit me, credit whoever I gave credits to, or either news_jp0p if I didn't wrote anything in the credits ~~ (don't wanna get in trouble). unless it says I scan them myself, you don't need to credit then ^_^

Jinne: Hi ~~there's no time to write sometimes but I'm glad that you enjoy my crazyness hahaha :P is my only way to fangirl after all xP


Also for those people who has read the NEWS and other JE people comments about fans and stalkers and so on~~~

Please don't believe this until is confirmed by people who's on this clubs, personally seems really fake :/ I don't know japanese but since people who does say that this were in the unpolite way of talking, I don't think they'll talk this way ~ and having a 14/15 year old kid as their representative doesn't seem right! so I hope you don't believe this comments at least not yet!!!

that's all for now~ next post would be mmm some stories from my school ?? what you think about that and some scans that weren't really easy too find xD !! well bye bye!!

3 Response to Happy Birthday covers ~ ♥

Anonymous
Saturday, September 06, 2008 2:14:00 AM

thanks! I think everything should be alright and I'll receive my CDs safely ^^

hmmm... CDjapan... never thought of it... oricon chart? really?
maybe next time I should order form here... how's the shipping? fast?

Anonymous
Saturday, September 06, 2008 2:22:00 AM

I ORDERED I ORDERED I ORDERED I ORDERED I ORDERED I ORDERED !!! ! ! ! ! omgomgomg

but i didnt use my big brothers card, i used my second brothers card !! ^^ hahah he doesnt care so yer
and and.. i ORDERED FROM CDJAPAN !! YAYY!! my coyp will be counted !!! and YES !! its coming out more early !! YAYY! !!! omg omg omg everythings going right again YAYY!

i dnt get the comment in the end .. what it mean ?? LOL im slow ? sad i know but true ^^; hahaha

cindyy

Anonymous
Sunday, September 07, 2008 4:22:00 PM

holaaaaaa

como tas??

tanto tiempo ke no te conectas po

weno espero ke estes bn bn

besitos amiga

byeeeeeeeeeee

PD: me dio flojera escribirlo en ingles xD

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes