Hold me tight Osaka bay blues ~~ ♥

Doumo~~

I just wanna say:

HAPPY 22th BIRTHDAY UCHI-KUN ♥

and Congrats to NEWS for their new upcoming tour :D/ which include 3 days of concerts at Tokyo Dome ~~ even the same 31st :O after their concert there is the Johnny's Coundown ~ Tokyo Dome 31st day has been occupied by Kinki Kids for the past 9 years (or was it 10??) but they'll leave it to NEWS now (and who knows if this gonna be a every-year thing or what) everybody say oooOOOoooOOOHHHhhHHH ~~

If is for only this year how sad :'( coz I can't go~~ :/ I mean go to NEWS concert then to Johnny's Countdown = Heaven + best wait for the new year ahhh~~ I don't wanna think about it.

Any ideas on how to get cash ... fast?? hahaha *fails*

ps./ I got my poster + pamphlet ~ I'll take pics tomorrow :D/ (since blogger is acting retarded right now >:l )

No Response to "Hold me tight Osaka bay blues ~~ ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes