ZOMG~~~ ♥

I KNOW I KNOW ~~~

I wrote that I was going to update today ~ and I mean I didn't post any mag scans, I never did the screencap from the DVD etc... sorry but I didn't have time, I just finished my Financial Accounting homework (which I was completely lost until I got my book~ finally) and I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow so sorry really m(_ _)m forgive me ~~ sometimes I think I should stop writing :/ but I won't not yet~~

so for the NEWS news :D/ HAPPY BIRTHDAY PV AIR TOMORROW EVERYONE FAIL WITH MEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~


ALJFKJFKSJFKJFKSFJSFKSFJJ

THE DANCE LOOKS SO SILLY ~~ TEGOSHI-KUN LOOKS SHORTY BUT PRETTY, MY LOVE SHIGE ISN'T BLONDE (?) ANYMORE, YAMAPI-CUPS PWND YOUR SOUL, YES RYO-CHAN HAS THE WEIRD HAIR, OH NO PI HAIR IS CURLY HERE BUT WE ALL LOVE HIM RIGHT RIGHT??, MASSU HAIR IS SHORTER??? (I fail with his hairstyle you know it), and KEI-CHAN OHH HE'S IN THE MIDDLE WITH SHIGE DANCING = KOYASHIGE AND PI's AT THE FAR LEFT (since when Pi isn't in the CENTER WHAT??) I'm not complaining I'M JUST AMAZED
AND THEY'RE ON A PAPER HOUSE ~~ KIND OF ~~~ and I'M STOPPING NOW~~!!

and all that ^ from a news clip ~~ do you really want to wait for my real SPAZZ tomorrow RIGHT??



TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW

3 Response to ZOMG~~~ ♥

Anonymous
Thursday, September 11, 2008 9:10:00 AM

YESSS

just the motivation i need for tomorrows non-calc maths exam NOOOOO
and the commerce one too *eugh*

ZOMG
i can't love NEWS anymore than i already do~ this is gonna be so cute!!!
LOLS
i got used to a blonde shige~

Anonymous
Friday, September 12, 2008 9:43:00 AM

backk again~

this time with HAPPY BIRTHDAY in her posession
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

OMGOMGOMGOMG
its ADORABLE
cept it kinda reminds me of cherish?
ITS ALL COMING BACKKK

well short one for today
and i think i did pretty well in maths... i hope ^.^

Anonymous
Saturday, September 13, 2008 2:30:00 AM

hey !!

i saw the PV, OMG haha i love it, its so... childish ? BUT I LOVE IT
^^
im spazzing with you and theresa =D
omgomgomg countdown until the single comes out ! yayy!!

i want to go their concerts !! *cries, theyre performing in Tokyo Dome again, I/WE NEED TO GO !!

cindyy

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes