While the storm passes by ♥

I'm hearing the wind blow XD well I hope when I wake there isn't too much water and stuff, they have closed many stores anyways ahhh and I hope by thrusday everything is fine coz I need to do some things!! (buy buy buy!!!!) still today I had to work even though they say the storm was coming well at least it didn't come 'til like now :/

Meanwhile has anybody seen this??? weeee actually they look bad for no saying horrible T^T in the press conference, I don't know what was wrong with them bad hair day!!!! xD buuuuuut they look so pretty on the CM omg that's why because from CM to Press Conference maybe they went through a storm like there's now XD

lame screepcaps from the morning NEWS
and it's not my fault that the video was like streched out xD
and the CM MAKING:



so cute cute too cute really cute super cute~~ and cute ^O^

When I listened to the song the 1st time I was like mmm.... but you know it has grown on me hahaha, though the song is "Happy Birthday" and that's like random LMAO besides the fact that their pronunciation of Birthday and Bath day are like the same, doesn't help with the "serious-ness" of the song o_O???
So girls are you ready to spend more $$$$$$ :D/♥
and if this becomes a single, how would your ideal PV would be like, I would totally stay with the NEWS in white because NEWS = white and pink would be cute too, I want more cutenesss yay!! (^_^)/
Kimi no Happy bathBirthday ♪

2 Response to While the storm passes by ♥

Anonymous
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 10:22:00 AM

kris chan~ long time no leave comment XDD

oooh~ I just love the cm, the making and the song~!!!
so lovely~ NEWS looks great with white~
oh yes yes yes~ I'm ready to spend more $$$~ though i'm officially broke >.<
can't wait to listen to the full song~

byebye~

Eri
Monday, September 01, 2008 9:27:00 PM

Ahhh!!
juro que no lo habia visto T_T
hace tiempo quería ver el pv, pero estaba tan ocupada con la escuela que no había tenido tiempo ^^

besos!

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes