NEWS Pacific DVD booklet Scans ♥

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to catch with many things lately :/ which makes me sad but well this was because Cindy wanted them, but I not a good scanner hahaha xD to lazy to make it perfect.. but I guess you'll get the picture on how the booklet looks like until someone rips it's own (and since I didn't do that for my scans well the results are even worst no?? xD)

but I was really really tired, I got extra working hours :P I even fall sleep with my laptop turned on yesterday xD well luckily I'm getting a day off tomorrow ^_^ so I can catch up with everything :)

I'm going to do a screepcap for my favorite parts of the DVD only ~ my internet is too slow to do the whole DVD hahaha so I guess you have to wait to see the whole thing and then get back and fangirl with me XD

it's seem not many people hasn't got their DVD yet :/ ... TOO BAD =]] ok I'm sorry I shouldn't be this mean right??? I don't wanna be like evil-Ryo >D
















I'll catch up with everything tomorrow probably~~
OH I GOT A NEW PHONE I'll show it to you tomorrow :D/
and and did Shige cut his hair?? D: noooooo~~~!!!! ok I need to confirm that!
Byez

3 Response to NEWS Pacific DVD booklet Scans ♥

Anonymous
Monday, August 18, 2008 4:08:00 AM

OHH THANK YOU [sorry for making you bothered, probably too desprate]

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

THE SCANS ARE COOL ^^

ohh.. i hope shige didnt get a hair cut.. i like the way he is

... unfortuately... my dvd wont come until the next 2 or 3 weeks
><

today i wont give a super-duper long comment, i cant be bothered.. hahaha im so sick of waiting the whole concert to be downloaded =='

cindyy

Anonymous
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:56:00 AM

Ahh you're right! his hair looks a bit shorter on the KOSE CM.

Anonymous
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:30:00 AM

aha~ I've gt my DVD~
totally excited when i received it~
though I've watched it before the DVD came... XDDD

the booklet is wonderful~
can't wait for the new single to come!!

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes