Shige info about butai, NEWS new Lawson CM, chevere ♥

Hi~~~~ again xD more updates for you~~!! ♥

On Shige NEWS:

Massu and Keii-chan already went to Shige's play!! yay of course when Keii-chan went there was the usual amount of KoyaShige, they have to be soo cute together T^T *sooo jealous*. Anyways Shige said that before even knowing what to do in his show, he dreamed about not having nothing for his showing and Keii-chan was in the audience saying: Are you all right?? so keii-chan went to the stage and well did a show there haha poor Shige he was soo nervous to even dream about it.
Like I said in someone's journal before, if the rest of NEWS don't go to his show I'm gonna be mad with them for a while ( ~_~)o
Also NEWS moms went to the show too except for one that people guest is Ryo's mom since she lives in Osaka. isn't it cool?? NEWS moms hanging out together, I dunno picturing it makes me giggle~~ but hey they always go to the guy's butai so they have to go here too ha~ I remember reading about Shige's mom getting excited to meet Ryo xD.

on NEWS:
new CM for Lawson again Karagee ~~!!

obviously you know I don't understand japanese with exception of random words (but I'm keeping on my study I'm almost done with katakana and hiragana :D/)
but I can made up what they're saying no?? it's fun:


Ryo: I'm leaving~
Shige: Why?
Ryo: yesterday you ate the karagee-kun all by yourself
Tegoshi: but there were for only 5 people
Ryo: wuaaaaa~~~
Massu: wait~~!!
YamaPi: ehhh lawson store~
so they ate karagee(kun) happily ever after~

and also Shige's face on YamaPi's butt was totally cute ~~
and for the first? time Shige isn't the one getting bullied !!!! hahaha poor Ryo feeel the pain muhahaaha *evil laugh*

and the new Russ-K ads:
I don't know but I love them wearing this clothes they look soo HOT *major drool*

Also apparently today a new PV from the PACIFIC DVD is gonna air yay the song is gonna be TEPPEN, yes I like when there's more promotion ~~

more Shige:

Shige celebrated his birthday with more people than last year~ I felt he was really happy this year, he said he wore red again, and I was just thinking how hot Shige would look in red mmm..
but well Keii-chan and friends made a surprise countdown for his birthday, he got some really weird birthday present thought, I guess when you know people has money you don't really know what to give right??.

Ohhhh has anyone seen his Shige's photoshoot pics for his butai?? nooo OMG ~~ drool with me xD

I want want want these ~~~!!!

more pics @ heroismine

Real life:

Talking about Shige, you know I like some music Shige listens to, so the other I was watching MTVtres (spanglish MTV) so I was listened to this band who was singing in spanglish (spanish & english), and I was like mmm I kinda like the song, so i decided to wait for the name to pop up at the end, so when I saw the name I was like O_O eh?? eh??? wait a minute! but the thing is that the name of the band is "Cobra Starship" and once Shige recommended a song from them on his radio show. Isn't that cool~~ I got excited for some reason, you see Shige doesn't go away even when I'm not in the internet xDDDD ♥ I didn't know some people in that band were hispanic.



By the way, some people have said they don't understand their spanish but I think is really good, just with the exception of some words pronunciations like e (eh) instead of i (ee) and stuff like that xD.

Music On:

Belinda- Muchachitas
I didn't like the song at first but I guess it grow on me xD though why is so short :S
un dia mas.... sin descansar woo ooohh ♫
been listening to Avenged Sevenfold for some odd reason :S though I like the songs form "City of Evil" better than the current album.
Danity Kane: Bad Girl ~ new song :D and with Missy Elliot (I don't remember it anymore I only listened to it once :/)
Weezer: Pork and Beans, I don't really like the song ( I mean wherever) but the MV is hilarious xD

And that being said behave good people, don't get exposed xD (aka don't take pics) and have fun in this weekend. Me? I have to work don't worry xD.

3 Response to Shige info about butai, NEWS new Lawson CM, chevere ♥

Anonymous
Saturday, August 02, 2008 7:59:00 AM

HELLO AGAIN

i cant say anything else about shige, he is hot ^^ [at some of those pictures, i either was speechless or drooling LOL, dnt make me go after shige. TEGOSHI, SAVE ME!

ANYWAYS....

i dnt know if you found out already but...

i found a bit of the making of summer time!! ITS SO KAWAII!!

you should see it! omg omg omg

http://yamapi85.livejournal.com/37846.html

you have to download though, but its worth it! ^^

btw, today, i was thinking about the news concert coming out soon, and i was starting to get giddy and excited. to stop that feeling, i went into my fave asian shop, and brought the ai ai gasa single [with the dvd inside] and the summer time album ^^ i have the songs already but it was an impluse... all wells, the giddy feeling is gone [for now]

at least my collection of NEWS stuff has explanded ^^

Cindyy

Anonymous
Sunday, August 03, 2008 5:24:00 AM

ive found the yoututbe link if you want ^^
btw i forogt to say that i want that shige pamphlet and i want JE to make a tegoshi pamphlet ^^

the link... *drum roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQu10nx9NmE

enjoy!

Sunday, August 03, 2008 3:18:00 PM

hey ! i love your blog ^^
i'm in love to the the group news too ^^ since their debut ^^
they have good change =)
great ^^ see you =)
byye

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes