NEWS scans August ♥

Well I almost forgot to post these xD I've been way too entertained lately~~ and not only by fandom~ RL is awesome to watch too muahaha.

SeishunAmigo713: yes that goes to my collection of Shige sleeping in the train ~

YamaPigirl: yes omg Shige =/= Ryo but in the pic o_O..
you know what ~~ they do! well at least is confirmed by RyoPi I dunno about the rest, but I remember once Ryo offering his to Keii-chan and he was like ehhh~~ no. hehe :S xD.
No one can mess in KoyaShige relationship that's for sure I mean 8 years are not for nothing 'kay. not even me have a frienship for that long. At least you can count on Keii-chan to get in the middle yah~ like when RyoShige went to eat(?) and keii-chan appeared in the middle of the thing LOLs

Cindy: no offense either but for me NEWS starting were o_O ~but well I'm glad they became handsome but not for nothing I have their 0403 (?) DVD, they were cute despite how they looked. I was more amaze at the fact that they look different from 16 to 18~ I dunno I haven't changed that much myself I think I look almost the same I dunno, is funny to look someone who has grown up.
so I tell you my list xD:
NO OFFENCE either ~~ you know I'm a NEWS fan and I love them.
Yamapi = anorexic ~ and poodle hair D:
Ryo = lion head O_O
Koyama = someone how I feel his eyes looked bigger then. and he had a more round-ish face.
Shige = ugly teeth (I'm sorry but I have a thing for teeth) and he looked older yeah.
Massu = he looked like a teddy bear yes?~ obviously xD
Tegoshi = super chubby cheeks and ugly teeth too. and he didn't look girly like now xD
Uchi = he looked super tall I don't know why.
Kusano = Really really young hyper ~~ but cute, and he looked like 13th sometimes.

DARK KNIGHT WAS ALL ABOUT THE JOKER and I hope they leave it like that, and move on to another enemy~ I also hope Heath(us) Ledger wins an award or something.

I was watching Absolutely Boyfriend and then I was left with no internet :( the robot had a great body OMG *drools* the part he puts sweat I lol'd xD why can't the rest of NEWS have a body like that?? I mean JE generally is so skinny that makes me feel fat D= damn!

Anyways who wants to get sick?? ~~ I'm not sick but I haven't visit the doctor in a while mmm... oh man I'll die if I have these doctors :P

btw I find it funny doctors wearing sandals isn't that weird??wth Keii?? ~~ pi does look like a doctor though xDThis pic is really nice, I like the shoot~Why the girly belt?? notice the awesome drawings ~!!! D:This one is really cute, Massu = baby face.See?? I told you Ryo changed his hair.wait wait what does he has in his hand ... dodon't tell me is an insect x___XI still don't like them Shige, I just find them -_- but nice you have a kansai apron? LOL

EMO! NEWS :'(

I like how Shige and Ryo-chan look here is more like the melancholic look~Pi cries, Massu cries, everyone cries... buaaaaaa!!YamaPi *hugs*OMG I see the tear ~again I like the melancholic look ~~I love THIS PIC ♥ he's crying tooo omg and he talk about his love experience .. is the same one as his essay#12 - Spring. (though spring is detailed of course)I don't know why but from far away it looks like he's smiling ~ but he's crying too xD
see the tear on his chin?/ oh heathus D:

credits: from blog.naver.com/dhsmom99 ~~ and specials thanks to pinkujisatsu and grr to the people who killed her bandwith.

actually I'm writing another post! right now more NEWS coming~~~!!

3 Response to NEWS scans August ♥

Anonymous
Friday, August 01, 2008 4:31:00 AM

HOW CUTE!!!

KAWAII!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG

DOCTORS!

i should book an appointment with them aye? LOL

i am SOOO glad tht yamapis hair is becoming more straighter, and tegoshi's hair is brown again, shige and massu and koyama looks good [as usual] and ryo... did he change his hair? no offence, but i find it a bit werid, but his face just as perfect as it was in 1 litre of tears.

do you prefer shige with blonde or black?

Cindyy

Anonymous
Sunday, August 03, 2008 5:44:00 AM

i forgot to read what you replied ><

anyways... kusano is so adorable, i reckon i wouldve been more into him than tegoshi if he didnt leave NEWS, but all wells, its with me and tegoshi ^^

you know i read this article that had massu saying that he does get haircuts often but no one notices.

i want tegoshi to stop doing things to his hair, plus i read this somewhere else on LJ but, he wants "slender" muscles LOL

and yamapi, hes SO cute! he wants to protect all of NEWS
HOW KAWAIIIII!!

Cindyy ^^

Anonymous
Monday, June 22, 2009 5:58:00 AM

konichiwa..

mind if i ask from where where the pictures from..

may i know the magazine? month?and year?

thanks in advance

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes