When I spazz I can't write :O ♥

OMg ok I almost don't write anything coz I'm too busy keeping up with NEWS xD

COMPLETE SPAZZZZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far there was the WeeeeK PV from Pacific but, there's more yep yep!
TEPPEN is the next song ~~ so they are in the carts and they are all singing and aksjfkajfksf a OMG!!
and my favorite part is when Shige says arigatou because the camera is all like filming by the side and then he turns his head and aksfjakfksjf.

and also I love the TegoShige moment it made squeal aaaaaahhhhH~~~~~

but no! did you think that was the only thing they show to us.. no! they have to shows us when Sho and Nino (from Arashi) went to their concert and went to stage when they were singing Kibou~Yell~ and band interaction and yeah *_______*

but no it didn't stop there either and they gave us a 30second (the heck! 30 seconds D:) of the upcoming DVD and they all singing and water there's lots of water when they are grabing their hands and YamaPi Oh gomenne Juliet~!! and omg more song and lots of fur~ xD and white outfits, and then like 1 second of backstage, where I could spot their usually let's all eat together and make smart comments like: Umai, oishi and so on, also the usual YamaPi hitting Tegoshi in the head, and Pi's and Keii-chan usual cam whoring with super zoom, and obviously Shige the dork wth is he doing? (probably dancing) WITH Ryo behind his back, so I expect the usual bullying xD ~~!! and OMG can't wait... *cries in desesperation*.

and YES!! there's also a 1 almost 2 minutes of the making of Summer Time PV! where Tegoshi gets crazy pressing the button to take pics and get hit by YamaPi in the head (as in the DVD :P), also see how Shige is so entertained with the little dog (which later is kidnapped by Tegoshi) that he can't talk properly, Ryo spazz with the guitar, and I also laughed at the same time with Massu (what a dork), Massu makes Shige talk in engrish xD, and Koyama cam-whores again!.

But that's not everything for the week noooo there's more, everyone who have seen Shounen Club with Shige as host rise their hand!! yeahhhh so funny, for those who don't know there's the subbed version out! thanks to NEWShFAN ~~ yay! and just the next day the link got out, wow O_O, I hope that the next episode gets subbed as fast as well.

and NO people, Shige was just a temporary host because Nakamaru is on tour with KAT-TUN (or something like that), so he just recorded two episodes instead of Nakamaru.

But anyways my favorite parts where mmm everything Shige was in xD ~~
Can I say that I love 4tops song "Nami", according with what I read, Nami was an original (and only) 4tops song so no is not KoyaShige, they just sang it!! ~~~ and apparently 4tops fans are getting annoyed that people think is KoyaShige's but I mean not many people knows about 4tops ya know. btw 4tops was the group YamaPi was in before getting into NEWS yes the group he soo wanted to debut with, and which Toma was in too, but I can't really say anymore coz I don't really know about them either. But the song was nice. I love Shige's voice :33333

I also liked Jr ni ItteQ, I don't watch Shounen Club but apparently they do this thing when they say Jr ni Q but Shige did the Itte Q movement instead xD (for those who don't know Itte Q is a show that Tegoshi is part of, it consist of them going to different parts of the world and do wherever with other people! is really fun, I like the show, is entertaining). But well when I watched the vid first I really thought that the second Jr was gay like seriously I'm sorry Jr D: but I couldn't help it, I cracked up at "you're welcome" part at first too xD it sounded like rrrrrm xD so funny, and the third kid was so cute ^O^ saying the K-chan and NEWS are they favorite soo cute, and so little, and the last kid looks mixed and crazy xD watch out for Shige trying to hold his laugh and Kei getting hyper.

Shoon with a wig =D ~ random and random and more random omg LOLOLOLOL just watch it ok!

And there's so much more I can't talk about like the new scans and the other Cm that just came up! but you know I'll better just go and drown myself into the hyperness of it. Because if I continue talking is not my fault if I don't make sense.

Ciao ~~ kisses*

ps. sorry that no links or pics or screencaps this time. I'll probably edit the entry and post them up TOMORROW. sorry :S

oh Shige in K-chan NEWS ~~ he was high :D how awesome.

2 Response to When I spazz I can't write :O ♥

Anonymous
Saturday, August 09, 2008 1:55:00 AM

"...but no it didn't stop there either and they gave us a 30second (the heck! 30 seconds D:) of the upcoming DVD and they all singing and water there's lots of water when they are grabing their hands and YamaPi Oh gomenne Juliet~!! and omg more song and lots of fur~ xD and white outfits, and then like 1 second of backstage, where I could spot their usually let's all eat together and make smart comments like: Umai, oishi and so on, also the usual YamaPi hitting Tegoshi in the head, and Pi's and Keii-chan usual cam whoring with super zoom, and obviously Shige the dork wth is he doing? (probably dancing) WITH Ryo behind his back, so I expect the usual bullying xD ~~!! and OMG can't wait... *cries in desesperation*.

and YES!! there's also a 1 almost 2 minutes of the making of Summer Time PV! where Tegoshi gets crazy pressing the button to take pics and get hit by YamaPi in the head (as in the DVD :P), also see how Shige is so entertained with the little dog (which later is kidnapped by Tegoshi) that he can't talk properly, Ryo spazz with the guitar, and I also laughed at the same time with Massu (what a dork), Massu makes Shige talk in engrish xD, and Koyama cam-whores again!."

where?! i wanna see!!

OMG, Theresa and me are like doing the countdown!! adfbalgahjga OMG OMG OMG OMG

like you, i cant type either. im watching the 'o7 concert now and making myself believe that there is only that concert ><

its so sad for me, i have to wait for a week after the release because its getting shipped to aus. *tear

all wells... ajbhfakljhfad SAVE ME!

Cindyy

p.s. tell me if im going over board [...]

Saturday, August 09, 2008 10:41:00 PM

Hey:)
Great entry! What video are you talking about with them singing in carts??
Oh, I gotta go check out that Shige video then:)

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes