MY DVD ~~~ *cries* ♥

Today the mailman came to my house with my DVD but I was at work, soo they left the notice at my door :/

I'M SO PICKING THAT UP TOMORROW OR THRUSDAY MORNING TO THE LATEST~~

oh GAWD I don't know if I should be pissed or what !!!!

but meanwhile I'm watching the DVD online (with subs) IT'S AWESOME

sorry for the SPOILERS

TEGOSHIGE is ♥

I also love the ai no matodor pose LOLOLOL

NEWS NAKED FTW~!!!!!! is funny how the cropped almost the whole screen xD

beside the fact that Shige likes to get naked.

Nino with a Shige Uchiwa who later end up on Ryo's pants, and how him, YamaPi and Shige talk about X-rated things, and no I don't think is violence (ya know what I mean XD).

Maikeru :33333

Souka ja ikka~~!!! (or however you write that xD)

and YamaPi is super cuteeeeee~~~~~~~~~ looks like a little kitten ♥

Tegoshi = Shige xD

ok I don't know anymore sorry for my fail xD

1 Response to MY DVD ~~~ *cries* ♥

Anonymous
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 2:31:00 AM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

haha i saw that video with them naked... WHY did they crop it?! haha LMAO

at least you know your getting it >< i dnt know when mine will come *screams in pain*

all wells, downloading.... ^^ with subs !

cindyy

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes