I ♥ the Joker, NishiKato shares sunglasses, and Ryo as Kurosagi ~ ♥

Today I watched THE DARK NIGHT

IT WAS AWESOME ~~

Ohhhh HOW I LOVED THE JOKER~~ ♥


I MEAN BATMAN WHAT BATMAN??? It was all about the JOKER bb =DDD


and OK I shut up now before I spoil the movie for those who are going to see it ~

so yeah after been impressed by the awesome job Heath Ledger did on The Dark Night, I became really sad about him, and how sad his life ended.. and that it could happen to any of us, if we are not careful enough, he overdosed with medicine because apparently he couldn't sleep well, and then he was kinda of sick.

So I was really sad that nobody knows what could happen the next day and that makes me worried about the people I love~ even if I didn't know him I feel like crying because is sad when you know that the person had a great future and so much to live.
I told my mom that I was really sad~~ I really wanted to cry but I was holding my tears, my mom told me don't cry, I told her I'm not crying silly and then I laughed but as I type this I'm crying and I don't know why.
I hope that wherever his soul is he can find more happiness.
not for nothing I watched "10 things I hate about you" like a 100th times I knew he was good.

and that been said let's go onto the NEWS news ^-^

RYO-chan in a new drama for the Fall drama season
title: Ryusei no Kizuna
about: Basically kurosagi but instead of YamaPi ~ there's 3 siblings, Nino as older brother, Ryo-chan as younger brother y Toda Erika as the sister.
airing: on October

Is anyone exited to see this?? I don't know I see Nino as a funny person LOL so been Ryo's older bro is kinda of funny too xD
not my personal comments (actually from my mom): that guy is been requested a lot huh.

Koyama on Shounen Club:
Actually I can't really said was a wow interview is practically the same thing we all know.
YamaPi and Ryo-chan scary people.. the rest of news hide in a corner (when they formed)
and the fact that Shige has been his friend for 8 years and how they were left behind when NEWS went on hiatus... oh my poor babies :'( so they made KoyaShige for the concert.

according to Ryo's j-web:
he likes...
....
....
...
Brat Pitt
...
...
and I lol'ed soooo hard omg of course he made a big list but I was like wtf?? o_O lOLOL I give him kudos coz he likes Cristiano Ronaldo and the world know he's just damn sexy xDD (and an good soccer player) but really that was just too funny to handle xD

and I discovered more NishiKato yes yes!!!

remember that I posted a pic of them wearing the same hat??
well know I have a pic where they have the same pair of glasses yes aviator type white frame.
and no they weren't together in this pic but it was paparazzi pics of them ~ ryo-chan walking somewhere sitting in a table and Shige obviously in the train sleeping (hehehe).
and it was the same kind no no look alike pair of glasses they were the same kind trust my eye.
now why the hell they have the same things I mean I haven't seen KoyaShige wearing similar things before and well Nishikato is just a new thing with no more that 1 year ago soo.. I dunno I just find it suspicious.

(you know who Shige is LOL xD Shige please sleep at your house thanx) thanks to pinkujisatsu

anyways..I have my theories:
1. plain coincidence maybe they have the same style?
2. ryo and his evil ways, so he forces Shige to wear them (but this can really be right? coz they weren't together at that time).
3. they became really good friends (this ones makes me happy hahaha)
4.they're lovers o_O (lol I think I'm crazy ~ that would be weird)

NEWS_LOVER: well i got it from haruka21 she said that she stopped taking request the 23 but I dunno, I haven't seen any other seller either :S


MOMOchan: yes the pamphlet is beautiful :333 but I hope I didn't trash that imagen you had of him with the pic I posted before just to let you know Shige always does that in the train xDD


Shin: mmm what you mean?? other pics or others things such as postcards etc...


yuyafan09: I think is blackberry blackberry jam jam (marmelade) <-- actually that's a song. yeah there's some with soap too hehehe. I know right *drools* That's a nice thing to said but the truth is that Shige has the least fans (at least on Japan), I wish what you said becomes truth ^__^ so nice!!


Cindy: With this pamphlet I saw Shige's change from when he was little, I'm glad is like Tegoshi that they look better now yep!! is not as painful as you think really~~ plus everybody has the same hairstyle is not like he's the only one you can laugh at ... mmm search on veoh I'm pretty sure I watch it over there.


SeishunAmigo713: I'm glad there's some more news always that's why is really fun to be in this fandom really :D well I got it from haruka21 but I don't know make sure to search on some other sites maybe the je sales community would be a good place.



and on more real life:



today I also went to turn some papers to my college for financial aid so while waiting like 198293923 2 hours, I was talking we my mom and we ended up talking about boobs hahaha xD and how I'm just plain (A cup :( ) and my mom was like ahh me too I always wanted bigger boobs (she's a B) and I'm like at least you have something I'm like the plainest among this people, and well at the end she said well don't worry you'll have your boobs once you get a surgery and I'm like yeahhh~~ ~~ coz obviously I'm not getting more (both sides of my family have small boobs) .... so obviously I'm boobless hahaha


and well that's all for this post I hope I haven't forgot anything.



Take care~~ to work tomorrow~

4 Response to I ♥ the Joker, NishiKato shares sunglasses, and Ryo as Kurosagi ~ ♥

Anonymous
Friday, July 25, 2008 9:56:00 PM

Thanksss
:0
Haha Shige sleepingg
naw

Anonymous
Friday, July 25, 2008 10:18:00 PM

hahahaha OMG when i saw your pick i was sure it was ryo xDD OMG

why they share everything??? I'm sure they share their underwear too hahahahahahaha LOL

poor keii-chan :( ... bad ryo

hahahaha

ok take care ^^

many kisses

byeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous
Saturday, July 26, 2008 12:40:00 AM

Cindy: With this pamphlet I saw Shige's change from when he was little, I'm glad is like Tegoshi that they look better now yep!! is not as painful as you think really~~ plus everybody has the same hairstyle is not like he's the only one you can laugh at ... mmm search on veoh I'm pretty sure I watch it over there.

Ill be honest with you...
got a photo book on NEWS and
- yamapi was lanky when he started, but he looks WAY better now
- ryo the MOST CUTEST boy when he was young
- koyama looks the same, only with different hairstyles, and more gangsta-like clothes
- shige ... looks bad [NO OFFENCE!], but i loved his crocked teeth, it was cute!
- massu looks the same too, the hair and the body but REALLY i loved his uniform
- tegoshi... he looked bad too, yes yes, im being mean to my future bf

in the end, NewS became the gorgous looking guys in the world ^^

haha

I WATCHED THE DARK KNIGHT TOO!
it was cool ^^
i cant see who else can be the the joker in later movies

HAHA shige sleeping, its funny and cute at the same time.. hahaha

i wanna watch that ryo's new drama, see how much it is like kurosagi, and i WILL watch tegoshi be bald!
but... let me finish absolute boyfriend first my friends are forcing me to watch it >>

cindyy

Anonymous
Saturday, July 26, 2008 12:42:00 AM

opps, i accidently posted what you replied before

SORRY

i usually forget what a person said to me so i copy and paste, type my comment then delet what the person typed to me

LOL

sorry

cindyy

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes