Shige's butai goods~ ♥

I wanted to post this earlier but menstrual cramps are horrible :'(

yuyafan09: I'm excited too *O* , don't feel that way :( I'm sure we will go and see them someday (I need to save money but I spend so much OMG x_x )
hahaha but is funny really (plus that's the way they used their hair at that time anyways) ~~~ you should check it out, let's support Tegoshi ♥
Well I guess they don't really notice, but when they do I'd say that they feel bad, something like .. what did I did wrong to make her/him? not like me anymore, etc.. well at least that's how I would feel ~~ like losing a friend you know mmmhh.....
I feel the same way about it, my mom said that when time passes it would happen to me because I'll grow up, but I told her if they have fans that are 50 y/o why I can't stay liking them till I'm old like them xD hahahaha LOL

NEWS_LOVER: Hey nath~~~
well the continuation from part 1 I mean his hair can't grow the normal way because that's how japanese people used their hair like that (but don't wooorrry it's just a wig and lots of make-up).
Eeeehhh??? are you serious but but you are the only Ryo_lover I know xD I know you'll be back to Ryo I feeL~~ it xD.. I'm glad you're liking Shige too... he needs more fans or less haters (either one is fine).
Of course I've seen it ~~ I have it on my comp, and mp3 player x] I mean is epic (I can't believe is from 4 months ago and people still talk about it =D) actually I'm waiting for part 2 now ~ it's already recorded but it'll air on august~ koyashige FTW!
I remember my post about it :P

Cindy: You can do it ~~!!!! It's not bad it's really interesting, and no matter what Tegoshi looks cute (but funny at the same time), I think the one who looks really ugly in there is the HSJ guy :S
Support Tegoshi ^-^
yep yep I know the one where he ruins his make-up xD also it made me laugh that the people who went to see the show said that he cleans it with paper xD lolols
the one where he's "riding" a horse makes me laugh xD
he's improving a lot, I feel proud ♥ it makes me remember one of his essays (I think is neighbor) where he said that the producer or was the director told him that he wasn't good but he saw that thing in him and that he knew he is going to be better in the future (which made Shige teary too xD) fyi the guy was drunk.

Kimmy~: I'm glad you enjoy it, I try to highlight the most important things just in case 'coz going through news community is not nice when you don't have access to the internet everyday seriously O_O
I dunno why but it gets me excited to know that lol

Leira: Yay (^-^)/


What you think of Shige's goods, they're awesome I wish I could buy everything but I'm just buying the poster and pamphlet ♥

the poster looks so good OMG I want it already :O in my wall, I'll take a pic when it arrives ;)

anyone loves the pamphlet OMG is gorgeous OK !!! D: I need it =]
this pic shock me at first hahaha xD
*O* the one where he's biting his lips =P
I think this pic looks beautiful I really like wherever he's wearing he should wear more red seriously ~~
I like that pic a lot very artistic imo
what I like about this one is that his obviously taking it off xD

and that's for now =]
Bye bye ~~~ ♥ take care minnaaaa~~~~~

6 Response to Shige's butai goods~ ♥

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:17:00 AM

OMG! where'd u get the pamphlet! i want i want!

Anonymous
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:59:00 AM

Hi there..
woow..nice pamphlet nee.ikitai!mitai!Shige's butai..I love his expression in his butai..nanka..so expressive..unlike Shige I knew wich was rather cool..^0^

Anonymous
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:50:00 AM

woah~ damn nice! got others?

Anonymous
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:28:00 AM

oh my gosh~ i want it!!!
shige looks so awesome in that attire. now i really want the butai goods.
lol shige looks like a dirty kid in those pictures of him with the... (what is that???).. jelly-like looking thing.
man! shige is just getting hotter than ever!!!!
if people see these pictures, i'm sure shige haters will turn into shige fans. i want those now X|

Anonymous
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:30:00 AM

W-O-W !!

shige = hot!!

yuyafan09 is right! Shige haters will become shige fans! ^^

i... WE, should congratulate him! ^^

ok ok, ill watch bald tegoshi act *no emotion*
ill probably be laughing though =]
all i need is to get that drama, i dnt have it ><
must... find...

cindyy

Anonymous
Thursday, July 24, 2008 9:19:00 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes