Shige clips and Weeeek DVD version ~ ♥

Hello~~

First I wanna say


OMFG :O AVENTURA AND ENRIQUE IGLESIAS TOGETHER ON TOUR ~!!!!!! ♥
WANTS TO GO .............. BADLY
yuyafan09: yeah I understand, it sad to think it can happen, but it is possible yep.
I mean everyone changes so is normal to don't like the things you used to.
But I was more puzzled about the fact that some people just try to deny everything, like saying something like I will NEVER EVER LIKED or WILL LIKE NEWS ever (for example) yet I've seen this person around before fangirling over them. So I don't see the shame about accepting that, just I think it would be better something like I used to liked them but no anymore.
But I know that even if I leave the fandom, I know it'll be a happy memory in my life, because obviously I've never been this fan of something, I've been obsessed yes for a few months with things but now is different, with more than a year liking something that's really weird from me and that's the reason why I say that there's a lot of time for me to go in this fandom. ♥
and just now a girl who used to be Shige's essays and j-web translator left the fandom, I don't know her personally but I was sad to see someone who contributed a lot for Shige's international fans. I mean thanks to her I was able to read his essays which made me like him more. So it was a big shock to me :( I wish her the best.
You know what I have to agree with you about Shige's hair, I mean for some reason he looks cute~ and well it's weird to said that about Shige (because obviously when I think cute it means Tegoshi and Massu). I do like him with black hair because is sexier but.... I love him no matter what.
Also I keep thinking Shige blonde hair = let's go clubbing LOL XD
Yep I think Tegoshi looks superr cute with brown hair ~ actually I liked Keii-chan's black hair not that I don't like him blonde because i think it suits him but I don't really like his hair right now. for Massu well only difference I seen with his hair are mmm... a little bit longer sometimes and highlights and that's about it, so I can't imaging him with a different hair I'll be shocked
No problem don't get too addicted to news_jpop though, it has happened to me --> bad grades ^^;; he he heee.
Cyndi: heeyyyy~~~~
I think it looks good in a different way~ I like the fact that when he changes his hairstyle is rather extreme, but I approve =D
Well noo~~ just what I told you on msn:
Tegoshi will film Shabake 2 (second part) so let's get excited to see Tegoshi bold again ^^ xD
I can't wait either but for now they just give us a piece of this :
WeeeeK (DVD version)



and some Shige clips (in case some people haven't seen it yet~)
watch Shige pout as he cries (i reckon lighting was bad for his hair there)

but when he's reading that book (?) he looks *O* <-- good~!
lol at his make-up on the glass (?)
the jockey part: hayaku hayaku xD
the eating part is LOL ~~ *full mouth* cute ^___^
too bad I won't be able to see this, by I support him from the bottom of my heart. ♥

Have a good weekend everybody~ I have to work tomorrow x______X

6 Response to Shige clips and Weeeek DVD version ~ ♥

Anonymous
Friday, July 18, 2008 12:43:00 PM

man, that clip of weeeek just gets me so excited for the dvd. it's sad that i'll probably never go to japan so these dvds and cds are the only way i can support them~
i'm getting super broke too :'(
and ahhhhhh~ yuya bald AGAIN?!?!?! oh no X(
and about the losing fan thingy~ i wonder how the celebrities feel when that happens? i'm sad when a fan isn't a fan anymore but how does the celebrity feel???
and yeah, i'll be happy too when i leave this fandom. my life right now is happy because i'm listening to their music. i've learned to like a lot of things because of them and so i'm happy :)

Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:27:00 AM

EehH?! tegoshi's bald...?
o__O
oh and i think u loving shige so much has rubbed off on me XD
im beginning to like him more than ryo =O

Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:28:00 AM

oh its nathalia btw..
i just signed up for a google account =]

Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:45:00 AM

haha have you seen this?

i couldnt help but watch it over and over again and laugh evertytime XD

http://pics.livejournal.com/jkly04/pic/000yx207

Anonymous
Sunday, July 20, 2008 4:27:00 AM

NOOO!!!

i dnt want to see tegoshi bald!!! NOOO ><

im too scared to even watch the first season.

i have to watch the first season to get the second season, HELP ME, please tell me that he doesnt look bad!

-CHANGE OF TOPIC-

hahah the videos of shige are funny, every time i see the one where his pouting and eating, and ruining his make-up, i laugh so much =D he's not a bad actor

cindyy

Monday, July 21, 2008 2:41:00 AM

heh..
i love ur blog alot.. coz i like NewS as well..

n thru ur blog.. i can know alot of their latest news due to i'm bz with my studies n works.. haha..

anyway.. i know u like Shige alot.. let me tell u a secret.. i do have a friend does looks like him.. but juz that he's abit shorter.. haha..

take care

http://kimberlychia.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes