August ScaNs bb ~ ♥

For now I'll bring the magz scans ^-^ ~!!

I have some things to say and answer in my next post Ok !! it's because I don't really have time to post them all at once (stupid internet).
Oh my Tego~ she xD and sorry Pi but the hair looks horrible~!!
I'm not a big fan of RyoPi just because I think the relationship they have is super brother-like so I don't like them pair up in that way ya know.I'm in love with the background walls coolness~ also YamaPi's sandals look silly xDRyo-chan doesn't look asian :S at some pointI was going to say aw how cute la la la~~~ until I saw Massu's shoes~! D: wtHI see arms mmm yumm~!!wherever the green thing is ~~ it looks damn nasty~!!another Tego~she pic lol but he looks uber pretty WTF~when they act like kids aren't they lovely ♥this picture is hilarious oh Tesshi~crazyness~this pics is awesome thanks massu~!!no idea what is this so LOLShige babe ~~~~ ♥ ♥ *O* I.. i ... I no words~~.....I like keii-chan's hair color~YamaPi looks so damn cute smiling like that and that hair and akskfkajfka cuteeee *__________________________*
btw. Poco a Poco means Little by Little.and I had no idea why they use that words whe laters is gonna be in english :S Lol that face ~~ =DPi's bubble says good moode now I'm wondering if it is good mood or good mode lol~!his shirt the fact that it says 'poser' it's just awesome lolmassu bubble says more happy shouldn't be ehh happier??'Time is money' true fact!! iawtc
also that's something I would totally wear~I almost read it as smile a LOL lol well it was lot which makes sensebubble says: 'enjoy doing' I ask doing what?? specify please!
I loooooove that pic omg why is so small *dies* and I love what he's wearing too!hahaha lol also I think his shirt says: First experience of my desire mmm o_O shige ...!!!cuteness yes all my NEWS are pretty damn cute I love them OMG kyaaa~~~~except YamaPi's hair *pouts*and why the glasses he can't look more adorkably nerdy aww PiI like this pic for some reason also I have something to say about ryo in my next post .. is good NEWS (oh the pun) yay!!!Shigeee shi-ge *incoherent* akksfjkajskfjskjfskf ksjf no I can't look this pic anymore brings feelings that I can't have lol~can I say I love black and white pics why are they so awesome??what happened to tegoshi's cheeck though it must be the black and white pic ne~!! I want my chubby Tesshi who I can pinck his cheeks hahaha xDnice pic but the bigger version makes me thing oh Massu pissed off or soemething hahah well I guess because Massu without smile = no massu

credits: first 2 batch of magazines thanks to lifeisbeatfl @ LJ
second batch thanks to inmortal_piglet on crunchyroll
next post I'll try to post tomorrow includes:
pics from the otakara (however you expell it) book aka. papa pics book
nishikato
ryo video that makes lol all day at work
shige's new hair comments
random mags translation comments
things like that hahaha
see ya tomorrow babies I'll answer to comments tomorrow too ne ^-^

3 Response to August ScaNs bb ~ ♥

Anonymous
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 8:47:00 AM

omg. those scans were awesome!!! i liked the massu with the lizard head the best. that was funny.
hey, can you post pictures of videos of shige's blonde hair? i would really like to see. aaaah! so much of a big change for me. i've never seen him with blonde hair.

Anonymous
Sunday, July 13, 2008 8:06:00 AM

Hello, Kris..I'm MOMOchan..from Indonesia..I found out your blog and I love it..I can't leave a comment earlier, because somehow my compie can't open comment's window..so.I'm sorry..I love your work..thank you so much for the scans, youtube videos..otsukare sama deshita..

for the scans, I love the Kei, Massu, Tego section ne..they are so kawaii!!!

Anonymous
Monday, July 14, 2008 4:34:00 AM

ARGH I hate not having net >.<"

SCANS NEED THEM LINKS PLEASE!!!


LOLs do you have the HQ scans? or links at least needs more NEWS~

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes