NEWS July 08 Scans ♥

Hello everyone ~~!!!! how are you :3 I though I would be posting this yesterday but it was too much haha coz you know I like to comment the pics soo... it took more time than I though~!!!
but here they are these are all the scans for July from the 5 different magazines (I don't know which from which anymore xD) isn't NEWS looking better and better just remember how they look a few years ago with matching clothes and everything hahaha.

yet looking better doesn't mean that I'm blind hohoho:first: this shoot is about summer but yet they are all cover up like in fall.
wherever YamaPi's outfit seem ok if he's just running, and ryo-chan well we all know he's *small* but not small enough to fit that thing, and Massu with the float thing (omg what are the names of those things *-*) Keii is dressed really..... bad, I mean the shirt?? the booots!!! omg too much, what is he holding anyways, then Shige isn't that thing for the beach and you're all cover up?? show more meat please? :D/, and then Tegoshi + Umbrella I don't know if he's promoting Ai Ai gasa (kasa?) or what! XD

now comes the best scan:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~ that's how I like it LMAO this pic is just I LOVE *O* yeahhh work it out work it out~~~~!!! I think is a sexy pic ♥
then Tegoshi girl *cute* as always, though when I saw the pic below I though oh girl~~~~ xDI like this photoshoot I always like to see memory pics and stuff chibi Pi was really cute anyways~~ and no I haven't get tired of Pi's kissy face I think is cute !!! >:3I like the bottom middle pic it was when NEWS just started is soo cute~~also it makes me remind of Ryo and Uchi (? I think don't really remember) and OMG funny xD if it was from this photoshoot if not oh wellz they should have pictured Massu with more food though at least in the bigger picture, it needs foood~!!!!!!!!!!why can't Shige have pics taken like this is because they know it would cause heart failure or something?? (totally ignoring Ryo xD)this is really random hahaha

Ok next mag: I like Tegoshi's pic in this one (and Shige's of couse)Pi's head looks weird because of that hair nooooo~~ Pi ;__;I don't like Shige here :P, and I like Ryo here (wooww that's was weird :S)Koyama + glasses = looks like a dork ... really xDbad bad bad Tegoshi pic... like really he looks just weird and I don't know what it is too much photoshop eyeliner I don't know what the heck and I think I'm missing a pic (mmm...)

Next Scans: I have too say that they all look good in this one ♥I don't know why but I looooooooooooooove his shirt I want~!!!still curious on what he has in his hands a pin?? ~~ a crown?? what what??I like this pic coz it's HOT but HOT as a girl ohmy gesshi why you look so girly still HOT hahaha ~~ (maybe the hair??)I started to have allucionations with this pics... no seriously I was like if I go out with a guy like him how we would look like and etc.. etc... really serious allucinations LMAOat least the hair isn't as noticeable in this one hahahaI love his bracelets I want this too I want want~!!!
some pics I cropped around...

Ok next set of scans: are these the last ones??
really cute pic but what's up with the sandals I mean at least Ryo's are more common to see in a guy but ther rest?? (well I'm not in Japan so I say this from my point of view) Shige and YamaPi's are really similar not the same though xD.I liked this photoshoot coz it has NEWS bigger I really hope to get this magazine now >:l or I'll get mad grrrr~!!he looks chubby but I bet he's skinny in person ~~ ohmy I hate and more fat that all of them grrr I think ~!!I'm so curious to know what keii's shirt means and I like the pants too ~!!is Ryo really trying to seduce me or what like seriously I think I missed hating on him a little bit and that turned in love?? Noooooo help~!!! Shige *O*my future husband is gonna look like him (obsessive or what?)I like this pic a lot, Tesshi in it and the clothing too I just love the whole set ♥

wait wait I think these are the last ones NEWS + hats = not really my type but wellz
I like Tegoshi face there.... cute
Ryo and Massu saved themselves from trying the hatshow are those things called?? were he is resting on I don't know but they are really nice ahh and it makes me think of beach and sun and relax ~~MY LOVE MY LOVE MY LOVE ♥ did I tell you he's MY LOVE??Ryo sleeping face... what have done to me Ryo grrr >:lOMG~~~ oucchh my eyes I'm blind ~~ he's hair too bright for my eyes but he looks cute though ....What have you done to your hair ~~~;__;This pic is silly I don't know why xDcute NEWS in white = LOVE THEM TO BITSmy KoyaShige OTP :D why they didn't match RyoPi (<-- not a shipper) it looks like I don't know empty UCHI ~~??
well uff~~~ that was tiring~~
credits to: hanayuuni & johnnys-net.net
Ok that's it for now I think you'll read from me soon mata ne~!!!

4 Response to NEWS July 08 Scans ♥

Anonymous
Friday, June 13, 2008 9:32:00 AM

:'( i want the yamapi with regular hair back. it's just so weird seeing him like that. only some people will look okay or good with curly hair...
as for yuya: omg. even though he's still girly, i think he's still hot *drools* i don't mind him so much with blond hair
shige and the rest look great~ hotttt...

Anonymous
Saturday, June 14, 2008 1:35:00 AM

omgosh..thank you so much for the scans..can you tell me which magazines those are from???i stopped by japan last week coz i was traveling, and i bought the one where they're wearing black/white..so hot...but i didnt find the other ones (maybe coz i was only at the nagoya airport)..the magazines mostly had kat-tun and heysayjump..so disappointing...
yamapi needs to have his hot normal hair back..and teshi needs to stop experimenting with his hair..he needs to dye it black or dark brown again!but they are still ichiban to me:D

Anonymous
Sunday, June 15, 2008 10:10:00 AM

heyy ^.^
long time no talk nee?
just thought id drop by
cause i have a question
WTH DO YOU GET UR SCANS???
its really annoying...
when news_jpop and boys_paper dont have the scans v.v sadd face i still need the HQ scans for duet and winkup *sigh*
we need boyfriends LOLOL
aniwaiiz
miss you HAHAHAHA
schools nearly finished
that means we can start talking again soon... i think LOL if i can wake up early enough
Massu i xx3 you SO MUCHH
*senga lurks in the bg*
RUNS AHHHHHHHHHH
too many pretty boys >.<"

Saturday, June 21, 2008 12:03:00 PM

SUGOOIII..omg YAMAPI -nosebleed- though i do not like his new hair style >_> waaaa n Shige is lookin super hot..awsm scans -drools-

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes